Buy now or waiting till Black Friday?

mommy2twingles

I usually wait.  My kids change their mind too much and if I bought before Black Friday I'd be stuck with a bunch of stuff they "changed their mind" on.  They know once Black Friday hits, it is too stinking late to change your mind!

Check out the back page of target ad for $49.00

My daughter wants a hoverboard.  She has been saving her allowance money and money her paw paw gives her.  She had a birthday last week and got money too.  So, she is trying to patiently wait until BF to get one.  But, of course, I told her that we will be on the lookout for one before then too.

• Like 1

Check out the back page of target ad for $49.00

I see the one for 100.00 (save 49.99), but I actually bought her one earlier this week.  I bought her the updated version to this one.  It was on sale for 199.00 and I had a coupon for 25% off.  I ended up paying 158.00 including tax.  I ordered it early Tuesday morning and it came in Wednesday.  It has a few extra features that I know she will love.

I think she is going to buy a Nintendo Switch with her money, so the hoverboard will be from us.  She is going to be so surprised.

I have seen a couple things I took a chance on an d bought now . Seeing some of the ads for BF, the price would only be a couple dollars cheaper but less stress to get them now and more selections Lol. It helps being a long time BF shopper - you Have an idea of what stores run similar sales yearly to price our early Edited by jewleyp
  • Like 4