Game #1 - While we wait on ads - The Movie Quote Game

magickallight

Answer: The Muppet Christmas Carol

Quote: "ADORED? C'mon, let's be honest, Lew. You PAID for the women."

Answer: Scrooged

Quote: "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

• Like 1

Answer: Scrooged

Quote: "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Answer: ELF (now I really want to watch the movie again) ;)

Quote: "You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

• Like 1

Answer: ELF (now I really want to watch the movie again) ;)

Quote: "You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

Answer: Planes, trains and Automobiles. ( I had to cheat on this one ) 

Quote : I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

• Like 2

Answer: Planes, trains and Automobiles. ( I had to cheat on this one ) 

Quote : I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

Answer: Home Alone

Quote: Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together...

My FAVORITE... Christmas Vacation

Quote: "It's the saddest part of my day, leaving you."

Love Actually

“ if you're ever under a falling building and somebody runs up and offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don't think, don't pause, don't hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye”

Love Actually

“ if you're ever under a falling building and somebody runs up and offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don't think, don't pause, don't hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye”

White Christmas

"Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved"

Miracle on 34th Street (one of my faves)

Quote: “Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!”

It's a Wonderful Life (Gotta LOVE Jimmy Stewart!) :)

"Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since I was a little kid, I always felt like it was my own personal holiday."

Ernest Saves Christmas (lol)

"Bumbles bounce!"

Answer: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

(I just have to say love Burl Ives, reminds me of my grandma and Christmas....its beginning to look a lot like Christmas :))

"Oh look tall people!"

Answer: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

(I just have to say love Burl Ives, reminds me of my grandma and Christmas....its beginning to look a lot like Christmas :))

"Oh look tall people!"

The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

“Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. Eggnog, a *bleepin’* Christmas tree, a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this *bleepin’* tin can.”

Quote: "Grace? She passed away 30 years ago." National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 

No, you are a hallucination brought about by alcohol - Russian vodka poisoned by Chernobyl."

Scrooged (I LOVE that movie!)

"Ezra! Right on time. I'll bet you thought I'd forgotten your Christmas bonus. There you are..."

Answer: I'll be home for Christmas

Quote: We shared a bowl of sugar, did some shots of brown liquor, played with my shot guns, field-dressed a cat, looked for women.

Answer: The Santa Clause

Quote: Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.

Answer: Polar Express

Quote : Well, I didn't know he was Santa at the time... but technically, I guess I did.

Answer: This Christmas

Quote: “Damn. How can you give Kris Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve?”

Edited by tyreejames

Answer: This Christmas

Quote: “Damn. How can you give Kris Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve?”

Answer: Home Alone

Quote: “Christmas is just around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip”

(This movie might be a bit of a stretch but I always watch it around Christmas so hopefully someone else will recognize it)

• Like 1

Trading places 

It is Christmas Eve. In just a few hours the clock will chime midnight- a time of magic and of dreams 

Answer : The Nutcracker 

Quote : I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!

Answer : The Nutcracker 

Quote : I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!

Answer: Jingle All the Way

Quote: Kerplunk? Kerplooey...