Secret Santa 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Thank you both J2wice and Sgigi. Texas is well represented with 2 people participating. But it's a big state. I would not turn down a third! Indiana, however is not represented. (If you don't mind Sgigi).

Have faith Bopeep! We did not let you down last year. We won't this year.

I am hoping to get mine and mom's mailed off tomorrow - while mom is getting her hair done. (Assuming I can sneak away).

Reinholt1.... Message me with your mailing information if Missouri is not represented. I'd be happy to send a card. [emoji4]

Thank you both J2wice and Sgigi. Texas is well represented with 2 people participating. But it's a big state. I would not turn down a third! Indiana, however is not represented. (If you don't mind Sgigi).

Have faith Bopeep! We did not let you down last year. We won't this year.

I am hoping to get mine and mom's mailed off tomorrow - while mom is getting her hair done. (Assuming I can sneak away).

I’d be happy to send your mom a card from upstate NY. PM me her address if you like [emoji3]

I just got home and my ss gift was waiting outside my door! I opened it (of course) and could not be more thrilled with my gifts. The book is one I have not yet read, but, is on my list. The dog treats, saint cards, socks and chocolate are all things I would have bought myself. I sincerely appreciate the thought and consideration that went in to these purchases. Merry Christmas.post-92097-0-04233100-1544410923_thumb.jpg
  • Like 4

I received my ss gift today and my 4 year old tore it open like it was christmas morning. She was so excited to see her starburst. Thanks so much for everything it all is perfect. I never heard of dos before but we will try it this weekend and my scarf is perfect and will get lots of wear this winter. post-31207-1544483254525_thumb.jpeg
  • Like 4

I received my package a bit ago, Have not opened it. Have to admit Holiday's are depressing right now, Oldest daughter is choosing to stay home, oldest son is in Germany and the hardest thing I had to do was mail his and his families presents there. I am beat and worn down. Although I did send mine off today and tracking sent. So all of you in my Gotta deal family have a Merry Christmas 

• Like 5

My ss got here today! Thank you so much, I love everything! Some new additions to my Pioneer Woman collection, cute dish towels, bookmark, light up snowflake, socks and some yummy treats! And I absolutely loved the cute little bags everything was packaged in. Thank you again!!

post-135055-0-54975100-1544491520_thumb.jpeg

post-135055-0-61241600-1544491536_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Wow!  It's fun to see what every one is receiving from their Secret Santas!  I am glad so many are posting pictures this year!   I am getting excited to see what my "not so secret" secret santa got for me!  (But I am holding firm on waiting......so far!!!!  ;D)  I am glad we have such a great group of thoughtful shoppers!  It's good to see how happy everyone is.

For those who offered to send Mom Christmas cards....I am sorry for the delay in responding.  I was offline a couple of days.  I put her addres in a PM to you all.  Thank you for your kindness.  Mom is enjoying getting so many lovely cards.

• Like 7

I received my package a bit ago, Have not opened it. Have to admit Holiday's are depressing right now, Oldest daughter is choosing to stay home, oldest son is in Germany and the hardest thing I had to do was mail his and his families presents there. I am beat and worn down. Although I did send mine off today and tracking sent. So all of you in my Gotta deal family have a Merry Christmas 

Tough when the family isn't together on the holidays. I haven't seen my brother in 5 years because he lives across the country and his work typically doesn't leave him with enough time off to come home for the holidays. Hang in there and know that, while we may not be physically with you, your GD family is here for you. :)

• Like 4

Sending love Illinoismom!  

• Like 1

Was off work yesterday, so I missed Santa's arrival!  Luckily for me, he left my goodies on my desk :).  Thank you so much to my Secret Santa!  I got a bottle of my favorite B&BW scent shower gel, a beautiful throw, and a box of See's peanut clusters.  I'd heard of See's candies, but never had them. OMG, SO GOOD!  Thank you thank you thank you!!  

02bf60bd-f0f2-4a31-a251-29d2ca56dbf7-ori76d7d83e-a92e-41db-a716-eed2e419d114-ori

• Like 6

Bopeep, it really is a shame that See’s candy is hard to come by in our necks of the woods. I bought a box on a whim in an airport on the West Coast one time and oh boy what a treat! I think the big mall about 30 miles from me has a seasonal cart that sells the candy but I’m hardly in that area. Maybe I shall check it out this weekend. :)
  • Like 2

Bopeep, it really is a shame that See’s candy is hard to come by in our necks of the woods. I bought a box on a whim in an airport on the West Coast one time and oh boy what a treat! I think the big mall about 30 miles from me has a seasonal cart that sells the candy but I’m hardly in that area. Maybe I shall check it out this weekend. :)

My cousin just told me they have a store in Penn Sq. Mall, in OKC. But that mall is about an hour from my house, and the traffic is so horrible in that area I probably wouldn't go even if it were closer. LOL

I'm getting a little put out with our USPS. I felt like my package should have been delivered Saturday. Post Office said it would be delivered Monday. OK, whatever. Now it says "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way". What does that even mean?  Give me a date! 

• Like 1

I'm getting a little put out with our USPS. I felt like my package should have been delivered Saturday. Post Office said it would be delivered Monday. OK, whatever. Now it says "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way". What does that even mean?  Give me a date! 

that was due to post offices being closed in honor off the passing president. 

got my secret santa today! perfect timing it arrived on my birthday! but i am going to try to wait till christmas .GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATYwMA

• Like 1

Sending hugs and love to [[[[[illinoismom]]]]].  Hopefully you have extended family or some friends and will be able to spend some time with them over the holidays.  I am sure your children will be happy to know that you are finding some additional ways to enjoys the holidays since they can't be with you.  And maybe next year, when they are with you once again, you can share these additional ways with them.

To Reinholt1sMom Secret Santa  ...from Kentucky  mom notes! :D......Mom reports that she found her box outside her apartment door today.   Mom said that she would "open it later" because it was lunch time.  (You don't get in the way, when my mom wants her lunch!)   I'll have to report later what she received.   I am sure she opened it.  She has no will power!  LOL.   Thank you Secret Santa!

• Like 2

So sorry I have not posted ...... I have a new grand baby !!

8 lbs 15 oz ..... rough going for a bit but we are definitely in the up side now.

I have sent both of my ornaments and Santa gifts but have not mailed out my cards as of yet. Again.... I am sooo sorry for not jumping in this year and sending my info ❤️❤️

• Like 4

So sorry I have not posted ...... I have a new grand baby !!

8 lbs 15 oz ..... rough going for a bit but we are definitely in the up side now.

I have sent both of my ornaments and Santa gifts but have not mailed out my cards as of yet. Again.... I am sooo sorry for not jumping in this year and sending my info [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Oh my!! Congrats!!!!!!!!