Discuss Black Friday and Win Prizes [Winners Posted]

Brad

Easy - until you have to open and dispose of all those boxes and packing material - my garbage men HATE me! ;)

My recycle bin is going to be over-flooded with cardboard for the next 4 months....

The packages stop coming in 1 month, but I'll have such a backlog of broken down boxes waiting for space every 2 weeks. We usually catch up right around March.

• Like 2

My recycle bin is going to be over-flooded with cardboard for the next 4 months....

The packages stop coming in 1 month, but I'll have such a backlog of broken down boxes waiting for space every 2 weeks. We usually catch up right around March.

March?! That’s crazy impressive. We don’t have too many people to shop for so my garbage man shouldn’t have too much of an issue. My only concern with online shopping is every year you read about people stealing packages. I still do online shopping but I do in store pick up around the holidays if it’s not too inconvenient.

March?! That’s crazy impressive. We don’t have too many people to shop for so my garbage man shouldn’t have too much of an issue. My only concern with online shopping is every year you read about people stealing packages. I still do online shopping but I do in store pick up around the holidays if it’s not too inconvenient.

The Ring doorbell helps with that. Just got 2 Ring cameras to add to the exterior, as well.

Didn't even put on pants Friday.  Everything I wanted (except for airpods which I am still looking for, @cybermonday) was available online on or before BF.  Do people still compare B&M to online sales?  As always, thanks to Brad et al for hosting these forums.  A significant portion of my purchases were influenced by our discussions -- some by my own research!

Let's do this again next year!

• Like 6