GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Just bought the first Christmas present! Well, not counting the thing I pre-ordered from ThinkGeek in June that still doesn't have an actual shipping date.

Son wants the Switch Pro controller, but in Splatoon colors, and it's discontinued. I've been watching it fluctuate by more than $20 since May, and tonight it dropped to the lowest I've seen it since I started watching. Yay!

• Like 2

Just bought the first Christmas present! Well, not counting the thing I pre-ordered from ThinkGeek in June that still doesn't have an actual shipping date.

Son wants the Switch Pro controller, but in Splatoon colors, and it's discontinued. I've been watching it fluctuate by more than $20 since May, and tonight it dropped to the lowest I've seen it since I started watching. Yay!

Yay!   I actually ordered a possible gift today so I'm proud of myself for finally coming up with at least one idea for someone.  I'm afraid it will be smaller than what I'm wanting so keeping fingers crossed.  

I love ThinkGeek stuff.  My favorite thing I've gotten from them is a Chemistry glassware shot glass set.  I'm such a nerd.  LOL

• Like 2

Obviously, you have spent too much time posting to this thread.

Im on this sight A LOT but usually I’m just reading threads not necessarily posting. If anything I should post more and then maybe I can win one of the 5 prizes to give my husband as a gift [emoji23] (that’s one way to stay in budget on a technicality)
  • Like 4

I bought my first Christmas decoration the other day, but haven't taken it out of the box yet.  Last year I mentioned I bought a Christmas Tree from Dollar Tree, and this year I found another one, but it's white.  I'll post a pic when I get around to setting it up and decorating it.

Happy Fall Y’all! Ads are getting closer. Football has returned although I’ve not watched one game of college (my team stinks to high heaven this season) or NFL. The cool weather has flown the coop for this week too. Ugh.

Anyone here have a wireless charger or stand for their capable iPhones or Androids? If so what do you have and do they work well?

I've been using wireless chargers for my (Windows) phones for a few years. I love them. We have them in a few places throughout the house, and one on my desk at work. They work great. We happened across a special several years ago at the AT&T store on the official Nokia chargers, and bought several then. They still are going great. I believe they have "fast charge" wireless ones now, but I haven't used those. We all obsessively charge our phone here so that's not needed often. And that's easier when you can just lay it down on the charger.

Now, with all that said... When I got a new phone in February it didn't have wireless charging, and that was the saddest thing ever. :(

• Like 1

Yay Happy October!! I’m excited this morning because my $15 Kohl’s Cash is available and I got another $10 Kohl’s Cash because of the double reward points they offered in this recent sale! Kohl’s kiosk here I come! :) Also I’m heading to Chicago tomorrow to see BTS in concert so I’m extra super excited for that!!

You guys are making me look bad. I’m getting nowhere with my holiday shopping, mostly because I can’t seem to come up with any good gift ideas. I looking forward to the ads coming out as I’m in need of some inspiration this year.

I’m stumped for gift ideas too. DS2 has asked for an Apple Watch so that’s definitely a BF thing. Other than that, I’m looking for inspiration.

October, yay. I'll open my Halloween cats blanket from Kohl's today. And open up the bags of candy corn.

I've made a list of all the things I want to knit. It's pretty ambitious. And it includes a blanket for my grandson, so that's a task in itself.

I also have decided I want to build him a miniature stable and paint a wooden castle. I better get started on something!

• Like 3

We have decided it's the year to replace our daughters iPad. It's the original Air and is showing it's age, screen was replaced a few years back due to a drop and is cracked again. The place that replaced it used cheap glass so it was just a matter of time. She treats it pretty well and it's always in a good case. So we figured this year she will get a new one with more storage space on it.

I bought my first Christmas decoration the other day, but haven't taken it out of the box yet.  Last year I mentioned I bought a Christmas Tree from Dollar Tree, and this year I found another one, but it's white.  I'll post a pic when I get around to setting it up and decorating it.

The little 18 inch tree? It's sadder looking then a Charlie Brown tree! I need to get some of the garland ties and see if I can cover all the plastic that's showing. DS liked it though I'd bought it for my Sunday School classroom. May have to get another one even if they are cheap looking lol. Don't think he'll give up HIS Christmas tree. Toddlers :-P

Happy October everyone! Come on ads!!!

• Like 1

Can't wait for the ads to start dropping.  I already have my list of things I want for myself and our household!  lol

In other news, Target threatened to cancel my CC because I didn't use it enough.  lol  That was the motivation I needed to start stopping there at least weekly.  lol  They played me well!