Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

We don't spend enough to make us worth their time, apparently. lol 

ya and whats bad about that is im looking  at spending around $400 in video games and movies this year, and hopefully jay will land me that Sharp 50" TV so this year i will spent more than i have any other year and its still only 1/3 of what they want for elite lol

I just dont ever see me spending $1500 there in one year, just nothing great there for me to justify the cost when i can get it other places for cheaper or with better perks

• Like 1

ya and whats bad about that is im looking  at spending around $400 in video games and movies this year, and hopefully jay will land me that Sharp 50" TV so this year i will spent more than i have any other year and its still only 1/3 of what they want for elite lol

I just dont ever see me spending $1500 there in one year, just nothing great there for me to justify the cost when i can get it other places for cheaper or with better perks

I hear you. The Onkyo receiver I want is only $250 and I had been looking at TVs but the model I want isn't in my budget right now. And even if it was, I'd only be about halfway to that $1500 mark. lol 

You have to know how to work it right. First, spending $1500 in Best Buy is very easy... I can't remember the last time I didn't spend that much honestly. Second, if you have the Best Buy card you can get 5% back on all sales in rewards. That is a 5% savings right there off their already good prices. If you don't think their prices are good, they also price match.

Just thought you might want to know that you should check online today at Best Buy to see if the item(s) you are looking for are available at the Black Friday ad price yet.  I have been watching their site all week for the Garmin Vivoactive HR fitness tracker.  It wasn't available at the Black Friday ad price all week, even with the My Best Buy early deals access.  I checked it again this morning and I was able to purchase it at the black Friday price of $119.99.  I also wanted to get the CoD WWII for Xbox one at the black Friday price of $39.99 but that price wasn't loaded yet, it was still showing $59.99. 

Haven't bought video games / movies in BF a while. Is it better to add them in cart now and just checkout when prices drop? Thanks

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work at Best Buy, like it does at Kohl's.

Your best bet is to open each item you want on a seperate tab in your browser and keep refreshing them. When you see the add to cart button at the right price, add and check out. Free shipping, so doesn't matter if you just do 1 item at a time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Edited by bribri25

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work at Best Buy, like it does at Kohl's.

Your best bet is to open each item you want on a seperate tab in your browser and keep refreshing them. When you see the add to cart button at the right price, add and check out. Free shipping, so doesn't matter if you just do 1 item at a time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

I also recommend seeing if their price has already dropped many movies dropped on Sunday (I'm not sure if games did the same thing but worth looking)

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL