JCPenney Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I contacted JcPenney because half of the items I'd planned on buying are not yet at Black Friday prices. They let me know that the online sale is not the same as the in store sale & that I'll have to wait for Thursday to get those prices. I'm not sure if they meant the prices will go down online on Thursday to match the ad prices or if I just have to get those prices in store. Sigh. They are making this much too complicated for me.

It is very hit and miss on the door busters. The jacket I wanted isn’t at the BF price but some other items were. It was nice to get a few things off the list so I won’t need to worry as much on Thursday. May the prices be ever in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

I'm so frustrated with this sale!  Not all of the items I want are on sale but I'm over that.  Finally get through my list and my cart won't work.  It tells me I'm not authorized to access it or something.  Then I tried to add another item to get it to come up that way and it tells me I've reached the maximum number of items I can put in my cart  :bs:  :sidesplit  :gdwow:  :gdcensored:  :eyepoppin

I sure hope Khols goes more smoothly than this later tonight!