Nintendo SNES Classic

chester5

Has anyone found this mentioned in a BF ad?  Or, does anyone have suggestions on where I might find this in stock, online, besides inflated prices in Ebay?

I missed out on the Target deal a couple of weeks ago (darn work got in the way  :teacher: )..

Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

You won’t see them in BF ads because no retailer has enough stock to be able to advertise any widespread availability.

Your best bet would be if Amazon has them (likely as a Prime exclusive) or Target brings back the REDcard offer they had a couple weeks ago.

You won’t see them in BF ads because no retailer has enough stock to be able to advertise any widespread availability.

Your best bet would be if Amazon has them (likely as a Prime exclusive) or Target brings back the REDcard offer they had a couple weeks ago.

Thanks, Brad.  I will keep checking.  :) 

I was in a meeting and was upset they kept talking about nonsence and i needed to be shopping ( i know priorities, but they just set around the boardroom trying to sound smarter than each other and there all a little off in my opinion ) but it looks like I didnt miss out Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 1

I got one!  I was online and ready to go and at 2:00 I refreshed the page and bam the peachy orange preorder button, clicked it and then it went to my payment screen and I clicked purchase.  I made sure everything was up to date and ready to roll as I missed out yesterday sales.  It says its suppose to arrive Dec 5th, at my local store for pickup.  Fingers crossed!!!!

• Like 3

I got one!  I was online and ready to go and at 2:00 I refreshed the page and bam the peachy orange preorder button, clicked it and then it went to my payment screen and I clicked purchase.  I made sure everything was up to date and ready to roll as I missed out yesterday sales.  It says its suppose to arrive Dec 5th, at my local store for pickup.  Fingers crossed!!!!

That's awesome!  I had everything ready to go as well, but I guess I didn't hit the submit button quite fast enough. LOL