LAST DAY! Kohl's 50% off Specials + 30% off & Free Ship w/Kohl's Charge + Earn K Cash + more

Fishboysmom

I don't have a Kohls card but wondering if anyone has had issues doing multie orders for store pickup on the same day?

I've never had issues with doing that before. However some things have gotten cancelled due to out of stock so keep that in mind. Even if I had like 2-3 things in one order, they just took off the discounted price for that one thing so the other items still had their discount when I picked them up. Worked for me!

Today Only!

Choose free store pickup and get $5 Kohl's Cash.

2961702?wid=260&hei=260&op_sharp

Plus you will earn $20 Kohl's Cash, $5 Yes2You Rewards, and get free shipping.

2641486_White?wid=300&hei=300&op_sharpen  or  2641486_Green?wid=300&hei=300&op_sharpen

Just a note, the $5 Kohls cash doesn't always happen for store pickup, its been a hit or miss for me, just did a store pickup recently for an item and no kohls cash was offered. It will show up in a box if being offered to you

I did a store pick up yesterday specifically to get the kohls cash to use today with the $10 vetsday coupon code and didn’t receive the kohls cash. Sadly it does seems hit or miss.

I did a store pick up yesterday specifically to get the kohls cash to use today with the $10 vetsday coupon code and didn’t receive the kohls cash. Sadly it does seems hit or miss.

Start an online chat with them. I had 2 instances where I did not get my $5 cash and the customer service agent gave me the points on my rewards.

• Like 1

I picked several things for store pickup one day on the same order, and only one popped up the message for the $5 KC. And it wasn't the first item added.

Was just wondering if you are using the app? I am using my PC and I never see a pop up. It just always says it right above the items in my cart. Have done this about 3 times already personally and have gotten my KC every time.

No, I was on a laptop. I don't use apps. :) They don't work on my phone.

And dang, now that you say that... I can't promise that it wasn't in my cart I saw the message. But I did see it only on a specific item.

In fact, it was the first thing you posted about getting the $5 kc. So I added that item, and nothing showed up, so I figured it was just going to be a surprise on pickup, and you had the inside info. :)

But luckily I kept shopping, and the 2nd or 3rd item I added it showed. Weird.

My online chat person said It would have come by a separate email not the pick up notification or confirmation emails and can take over 24 hours. That sounds inconsistent with what others are saying though ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

It comes in the email after you pick the item up, not in the pickup notification email.

No, I was on a laptop. I don't use apps. :) They don't work on my phone.

And dang, now that you say that... I can't promise that it wasn't in my cart I saw the message. But I did see it only on a specific item.

In fact, it was the first thing you posted about getting the $5 kc. So I added that item, and nothing showed up, so I figured it was just going to be a surprise on pickup, and you had the inside info. :)

But luckily I kept shopping, and the 2nd or 3rd item I added it showed. Weird.

I also noticed that I have to be signed in. If I am inactive for a while it won't be there. I have to re-enter my email and password. After that, the notice is always there.

• Like 1

Today's Beauty Deal!

Note: These products are not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and YES2YOU Rewards on these products.

50% off all Cargo Cosmetics Masacaras - Today $10 - $11. Was $20 - $22

40% off all LORAC POREfection and Sheer POREfection liquid foundation - Today $21 - $22.80. Was $35 - $38.