$100 Barnes and Noble Gift Cards

just noticed this -

Thanks for your review. It has been counted towards the Barnes & Noble Online Gift Certificates promotion.

at the top of the screen. Hadn't seen it before today. Does this mean the other reviews don't count? Those of you that reached 100 - was this on every post?

here are the rules

Rules & Restrictions

You must be a Judy's Book member. Not a member? Join now. PLEASE NOTE: Once you've registered as a Judy's Book member, you MUST ALSO SIGN UP for this specific promotion in order to begin receiving credit for your reviews.

You must be signed up to receive Barnes & Noble Online Gift Certificates for your reviews. Only reviews written after signing up for the promotion will count.

Reviews must be 50 words or more.

Reviews must be written between Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:00:00 AM PST and Monday, April 17, 2006 12:00:00 AM PST.

Limit one gift certificate per member. Maximum of $100 value in gift certificates per member.

Gift certificates will only be awarded in the amounts of $10, $50 and $100. For example, you must write at least 50 qualifying reviews in order to receive a $50 gift certificate. Writing 48 qualifying reviews would earn you a $10 gift certificate.

Barnes & Noble is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Please see the Barnes & Noble.com website for online gift certificates terms and conditions of use. Barnes & Noble is not liable for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer.

A review can only be used once and must be the member's original work. Copying a review from any other source, online or offline, is strictly prohibited.

You must include a photo in your member profile. Haven't uploaded one yet? Add one now.

Judy's Book Terms of Use apply in full to this and all other promotions at Judy's Book.

Judy's Book reserves the right to reject or remove any review that does not comply with these instructions or the Judy's Book Terms of Use. Judy's Book reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason, or to withhold awards from member accounts that show evidence of fraudulent activity. Judy's Book is not responsible in any way for ratings and reviews posted by its users. By submitting a review you agree that Judy's Book may publicly post your comments. Offer good in USA only. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Promotional awards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. We reserve the right to change or end this promotion at any time.

Barnes & Noble is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Please see the Barnes & Noble.com website for online gift certificates terms and conditions of use. Barnes & Noble is not liable for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer.

don't know what this means, just thought I'd share it.

That message never came up when I did local reviews of places. It has come up for every DVD, book and cd I have reviewed. certainly caught my attention.

I emailed them directly and this is what I received..

Sorry for any confusion! The answer for this is that we just released this messaging; it simply wasn’t in effect when you started writing which is why you didn’t receive it. I looked up your account and you have 102 reviews going towards the offer so you should be all set.

I’m working on reviewing members who have reached the maximum and will get your email confirmation with the online gift certificate code out as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience, let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.

It sounds like we are okay.

Thanks so much for this post. I've been working my hiney off and I've got 130. I hope this works out to get the $100 card. I didn't get the promotion until after I had done a few, then I didn't realize it had to be 50 words for each. So, I really stayed up and late and did a bunch over so that I can be sure. I hope... This is a great offer. Thanks much!