$100 Barnes and Noble Gift Cards

Wow! My college has a Barnes and Noble bookstore, so I am aiming towards the $100 certificate. I don't even know if I have been 100 places. I saw you have to add a picture, but it didn't say what it had to be of. I also saw that when you sign up, you have to provide your first and last name, I wonder if it shows up in your reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up... Thanks. I saw the info on the GC but now don't (minutes apart and it disappeared... hmm...)

I was reading some of the other reviews for my little town, and I don't know where these people are but they aren't here. One talks about sitting at a table and drinking beer at the local cinema... hmm, I've never seen tables (and it's a favorite cinema for us), and I've never seen them serve beer.

http://www.judysbook.com/members/labgeek/

If I would have known about the inviting friends thing I would have asked for someone to refer me...

I found out that you have to wait for the welcome e-mail when you sign up. Info for GC is in there.

Mother Puss Bucket!

Missed that...

Reviews written before you sign up will not be included in your review total for the promotion

Oh well my dozen+ I've done so far don't count. That SUCKS!

BTW -- Here: http://www.judysbook.com/promotions/barnesnoble/ is where you need to go to sign up for the promotion AFTER you sign up to write the reviews initially...

Something else to note:

Reviews must be 50 words or more.

And it appears to be a online GC... not in-store.

Omg,,,I already did 50 reviews! I wish I had known this. Now I have to start all over.....I got all that I need for reviews in 4 days...and wrote them up in 4 days. Oh well, that will teach me to research better next time. I am determined to get that $50 g/c for my DD. lol