Amazon Fire TV

Tara3117

We are so close to cutting the cord, but we need to get an Amazon Fire TV box.

Does anyone think this will be part of the 12 Days of Christmas sales? Were there any sales on Black Friday?

We weren't thinking about this last week so I didn't even know I needed it. But if I can save some $$$, that will be huge!

We are so close to cutting the cord, but we need to get an Amazon Fire TV box.

Does anyone think this will be part of the 12 Days of Christmas sales? Were there any sales on Black Friday?

We weren't thinking about this last week so I didn't even know I needed it. But if I can save some $$$, that will be huge!

There were definitely sales during BF week and I think they were $74.99.  I'm not sure you'll see that same deal again, but it's certainly possible as we get closer to the holidays. I highly encourage the Fire TV over the Stick if you have a wired connection available. 

There were definitely sales during BF week and I think they were $74.99.  I'm not sure you'll see that same deal again, but it's certainly possible as we get closer to the holidays. I highly encourage the Fire TV over the Stick if you have a wired connection available. 

Thank you! We want to get Play Station Vue which I think you need to have the box for anyway. (I could be wrong.) I will keep a look out and hopefully there's a deal. Not that $90 is crazy, but that $15 is better in my pocket than Amazon's! 

• Like 1

Thank you! We want to get Play Station Vue which I think you need to have the box for anyway. (I could be wrong.) I will keep a look out and hopefully there's a deal. Not that $90 is crazy, but that $15 is better in my pocket than Amazon's! 

Just have to say we have PlayStation Vue and love it! We have an Amazon Fire box and I think it's also on Roku boxes now.

Just have to say we have PlayStation Vue and love it! We have an Amazon Fire box and I think it's also on Roku boxes now.

Thank you! We have held off on cutting the cord because of live sports, but our local sports station just became available on PlayStation Vue, so now I think we have everything we need available without Comcast. I've read that the Roku boxes don't have as good of an interface as the Fire box, so I think we're best off going with that. We'll probably run the two concurrently for a little while before we go through with it, but we're really excited.

Did you get a Slim package or a regular one? Trying to decide if streaming is enough or if we want live tv. We rely so much on the dvr now so it's probably ok, but seems scary to lose live TV.