Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Wow two out of my three orders are already here. Great job KOHLS!!!!

I just got 95% of my stuff today also. Just waiting on the mattress topper. Should be here Friday just in time for sheet change day! Kohl's rocks!!!

Well, much to my surprise 1 of my 3 packages (2 throws) came today. I hadn't even bothered looking at the tracking since the order summary said delivery next week. Now I wonder how many of those throws I'll buy next year! LOL!

We have 4.... I am thinking I need a couple more. Or therapy. One or the other lol

• Like 1

We have 4.... I am thinking I need a couple more. Or therapy. One or the other lol

ROFL!! Hello, my name is Han and I'm addicted to Kohl's throws. I'd be happy to go to that therapy session. :)

Oh, And I ordered the snowman one for store pickup so that makes 3 this year. ;)

Edited by HanShotFirst

1 item from my order is marked as in process, 12 have no movement.  Pending charge for the total bill has disappeared from my bank statement.  Should I be worried? 

The rest of my order just shipped after being "in fulfillment" since I ordered it late Sunday night/early Monday morning.  Of the 17 items I ordered, the one item I wanted the most got canceled.  UGH.  

I may be done with kohls after this holiday season. The fraud thing is still ongoing. I had to call them back when order placed after restriction lifted was shipped to fraudster. 1St they said order canceled, then not but I wasn't responsible for charges,then someone listened and supposedly created a case to request items returned to khols from shipper.they sent an email about a refund for maybe a quarter of original order, i emailed back and received no response. After about 5 calls they advised no case had been opened and supposedly FINALLY opened a case to get charges removed and apparently reblocked card in process After telling me it was NOT my responsibility to have contacted FedEx and ups to return items to shipper.I knew that but I'll be damned if I'm going to reward someone for Kohls lack of action and attempted theft.light projector came in and we noticed we'd need a second so I tried to do pick up in store order and got a canceled email but item still showed in Stock to called again and spent another 25min on the phone with a foreigner.

I may be done with kohls after this holiday season. The fraud thing is still ongoing. I had to call them back when order placed after restriction lifted was shipped to fraudster. 1St they said order canceled, then not but I wasn't responsible for charges,then someone listened and supposedly created a case to request items returned to khols from shipper.they sent an email about a refund for maybe a quarter of original order, i emailed back and received no response. After about 5 calls they advised no case had been opened and supposedly FINALLY opened a case to get charges removed and apparently reblocked card in process After telling me it was NOT my responsibility to have contacted FedEx and ups to return items to shipper.I knew that but I'll be damned if I'm going to reward someone for Kohls lack of action and attempted theft.light projector came in and we noticed we'd need a second so I tried to do pick up in store order and got a canceled email but item still showed in Stock to called again and spent another 25min on the phone with a foreigner.

Wow that really sucks. Did you file a report with the police in the area that they had the stuff shipped to? I'm sure it's some sort of sham address or something but might do some good if someone gets busted for it. I would love to put together a band of ninja hackers and hack the hackers and bust a huge lot of them.

• Like 1

Wow that really sucks. Did you file a report with the police in the area that they had the stuff shipped to? I'm sure it's some sort of sham address or something but might do some good if someone gets busted for it. I would love to put together a band of ninja hackers and hack the hackers and bust a huge lot of them.

I'm just so over them right now. Entirely too much work on my part. They should a) be protecting their assets and the customers bottom line and recalling stuff they KNOW went to the wrong place and b)not give ME attitude for doing them the favor because I'm spiteful and don't want a thief to get free items.

I'm just so over them right now. Entirely too much work on my part. They should a) be protecting their assets and the customers bottom line and recalling stuff they KNOW went to the wrong place and b)not give ME attitude for doing them the favor because I'm spiteful and don't want a thief to get free items.

Nothing wrong with that attitude. I don't think they should get anything for free.