Target Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I'd love to score the 32" Polaroid TV for $85 online if I can. Does anyone know when Target will go live with their online deals?

from what i looked at I dont think that TV will be available online as i couldnt find any info about the TV on their website as I was interested in it too

I'd love to score the 32" Polaroid TV for $85 online if I can. Does anyone know when Target will go live with their online deals?

Target.com has this one on sale today. It would only be about $26 more + it's an HDTV + free shipping.

Westinghouse 32” Class 720P 60Hz DLED HDTV - BLACK (WD32HT1360) $111.14 after code TECH and after using with Target REDcard. Was $189.99

Edited by Fishboysmom

Target.com has this one on sale today. It would only be about $26 more + it's an HDTV + free shipping.

Westinghouse 32” Class 720P 60Hz DLED HDTV - BLACK (WD32HT1360) $111.14 after code TECH and after using with Target REDcard. Was $189.99

the Polaroid is an HDTV

after searching target.com

I did find this which is most likely the model that will be sold its not for sale online which is like i said I doubt will be available for purchase online at all when the sale goes online then

http://www.target.com/p/polaroid-32gsr3000fc-32-flat-panel-720p-led-tv/-/A-51342454

the Polaroid is an HDTV

after searching target.com

I did find this which is most likely the model that will be sold its not for sale online which is like i said I doubt will be available for purchase online at all when the sale goes online then

http://www.target.com/p/polaroid-32gsr3000fc-32-flat-panel-720p-led-tv/-/A-51342454

Never said it wasn't.

I'm only after the Skuulcandy Ink'd wireless headphones and Finding Dory. Hopefully they will both be available to save me a trip.

same on the ink' headphones that's all I'm getting there. I kept hoping someone would have them early. I want them for work impressive battery life it sounds like

same on the ink' headphones that's all I'm getting there. I kept hoping someone would have them early. I want them for work impressive battery life it sounds like

Best Buy had them in the original leaked ad. But they were gone in the revised ad. I was hoping to grab them during the Elite Early Access.

Who else had the Ink'd wireless on sale?? Saw several places had the Uproar and Smokin' Buds 2.

well I thought I saw it elsewhere I bet it was the Best Buy one that you said got removed. If I miss ink'd I'll get smokin at Best Buy. I'm figuring they will turn up too at Amazon this week

Can anyone tell me when targets online sale starts? I really want the dsi xl for $99 but figured it's easier to order online then fight crowds. Should I be online at midnight to add it to my cart thanks

dsi XL? do you mean 3ds? i can assure it is not an XL model for $99 its new slim version they just came out with for that price Mario themed edition

Does anyone know if Target usually restocks items online? I missed the iPads today and I was wondering if there's a chance they'll restock them for Black Friday or the Sunday and Monday Cyber sale. 

you can try to get the deal in store, use the carthwheel app all the deals have an option in there to get them in store for the same price

you can try to get the deal in store, use the carthwheel app all the deals have an option in there to get them in store for the same price

Thanks! I thought about that but I live over an hour from the closest target so I'm not sure if it's worth it to drive that far. I might have to wait and try my luck at Walmart.