Macy's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

be careful the items are now going in cart at correct sale price but the total order is higher 

I know, I saw that when you checked on the description, it showed the BF sale prices, but when you go to check out, it shows reg. sale prices! So, I thought I would redo my order and now it went back to reg. sale prices and no BF prices! I give up, not worth the time waiting for this and already lost valuable sleep time!!!

When I called to get help with the order, it seemed to fix the price at the moment, he guided me through and Got my order for the sale prices, but then noticed recently after checking my email that I got charged twice for the same order! I called customer service to get it taken care of and they said I have to wait till I receive it in the mail and refuse one of the orders. So now I have to wait for awhile for a refund for their mistake...

I Hope this isn't things to come!!!  :runaway:

So how do I know that the items I ordered are in stock and I will receive them?  I don't want to not go there tomorrow and not end up getting what I ordered...

I think when you purchase them online and it has the option of picking up at the store, it will ask you which store and it should verify or it will tell you that this item is not available at this store or not available for store pick-up. If you are going to the store, then I would get there at LEAST 1-1 1/2 hrs early, which they open @ 5pm Thrusday.