Black Friday Live! What did you get and other stories 8pm Sunday

jaymacfla

Excellent Advice! As my Birthday is tomorrow, How would everyone like to do a recap on Sunday evening?

My camp out went really well. I was scooped twice, but did not get media coverage until just before the store opened and did a live interview with me inside the store, since it was our tenth year doing this. There were some firsts, like a successful broadcast from the line after the free WIFI wouldn't handle the load. I had just purchased the Samsung Galaxy 7 and put it to good use. I have my own hot spot. There was the first ever air fried turkey and a 6 foot table full of food on Wednesday night. Note to self, ensure that wife understands that too large of a bird will affect cooking time!

One interesting note: Since there were differences between the online ad and the printed one, the Westinghouse 55 inch 4k TV was not in stock. We learned this AFTER pulling up to load the TVs. They asked what i wanted to rectify the situation, and I replied, "Comp me" They came out with an Insignia 4k 55" that has Roku built in. I love it when they give back an item that is as good or in this case, better than the original item.

• Like 4