Hot item: Nintendo NES Classic - anyone order one today?

Brad

I haven't been able to get one either and I really want to get my FIL one.  I'm not gonna pay anyone $200 for one though.  If I don't get one then so be it.  I was told by a guy at Toys R Us that they are shipping more out but he didn't know exactly when they would be getting them. I guess I'll just check all the stores online (wm, target, TRu, etc) and see if anyone gets them back in stock for me to order.

WOW! I was just on ebay and was astonished to see how much these are going for.  My mouth dropped when I saw $5000 but then I saw someone having it on there for $18,500!!! Yes you read that correctly.  She has on there that the money was going toward paying hospital bills from where her husband had brain surgery from cancer.  That tugged on my heart strings but if I can't pay $200 then I certainly cant $18500. 

I just tried the 5pm sale. It didnt go very well for me. I refreshed and refreshed and finally saw add to cart. I put in cart and go to check out and then i get a Item out of stock. I'll try again tomorrow.

Same thing happened to me. I'm trying to help a friend get one and had it in my cart. Hit the checkout tab and it said out of stock. So bummed!!

I got one yesterday at my local Target. Check the inventory in the morning before they open. You may luck out on one. I only had to get there 15 mins before they opened. I was second in line and got the last one that came in for that day.

Not even seeing it on Target's site. Just the extra controller.

Looks like you need the DCPI to check. ANy clue what it is?

If you go on the site, right above where you'd put the number code in, you can submit a query as to how many are in your area. Just put in Nintendo NES Classic Edition and hit enter, the item should pop up on that list.

• Like 1