Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

They have a good deal on the Bose Bluetooth ear buds DH has been wanting for months. Really glad I waited to buy them now.

Just got on BB online and they have the Bose ear buds on sale for the BF price. I went ahead and ordered 3 pair of them tonight.

• Like 2

Just in case you missed the blurb on the TV deal, I stumbled upon the Sam's club flyer which indicated a one day only price drop on the LG 70 inch 4K TV. Starting at midnight Eastern,  you can order the tv for $998 with free shipping.http://catalog.samsclub.com/lowestprices/app.php?RelId=6.7.0.18.9&xid=hdr:promo:lpos

This is apparently a mail out to Sam's Club members only. We have been tracking this TV and this will be the lowest price, and down by at least $400.

I plan on purchasing this at the event in the morning, as they will be handing out tickets. Call your local Sam's for details and a membership is only $45 for a year. They will let all levels of membership  partake of the sale when the doors open at 7 AM. The store clerk said that a line would form at around 5 AM. I always subtract 4 hours for good measure, but then again I like to score big or go home!

As a footnote to this deal, if you are active duty or a veteran, there is a E card promo and a free dessert or whole pie for you. Just look for the promotion! I will probably get a pie. They have different ways for you to get your service verified. I used my VA card.

Not a bad deal at all. Looks like a good set. Sadly I think my wife would kill me if I put a 70" TV in the bedroom lol.

But it is a 4K tv, so she'll be too blown away by the amazing picture (assuming you show some native 4K content, :) ) to bother with killing you. :)

• Like 4

Let me know what you think. Wife and I were talking about possibly that one or one from the Sam's Club ad since I won't be doing Thursday in-store sales lol.

I got the TV last night and lugged it home. So far so good! I wasn't going to go the 4K route given the discussion in the TV thread but this one was cheaper than the non-4K one at Target I was looking at (and only 5 inches smaller). Overall the TV quality is good and easy setup. 

• Like 2

I got the TV last night and lugged it home. So far so good! I wasn't going to go the 4K route given the discussion in the TV thread but this one was cheaper than the non-4K one at Target I was looking at (and only 5 inches smaller). Overall the TV quality is good and easy setup. 

Thank you for the update, I think it's between this TV and possibly the Vizio from Sam's. I need to decide now :)

• Like 1

Not a bad deal at all. Looks like a good set. Sadly I think my wife would kill me if I put a 70" TV in the bedroom lol.

I would love a 70" in my bedroom.  Have a 55" now, can't upgrade yet, just got last year.  Living room TV is a 65" and only 2 years old...

• Like 3

The set has been on the short list for some time now. The one day sale makes it an epic purchase, worthy of some extra time in line as a warmup to the big event.

Zim05, did you pay the $1399? Either way, it is still a great value for a set that wasn't a "produced for Black Friday" item, which is technically only six months post production.

racerfan,  We have the exact same size set in our master bedroom. I got the 4k Vizio from last year. I am always looking for better and larger sets, but it must be the right time and the right price-point. My wife would love to have one more in the room, as well as a small one in the bath area if i would let her. I created a monster.

TazErase: It will be like last year. They will open at 5pm and at some point between 3pm and 5pm they will come out to hand out tickets for the 5pm doorbusters. Then at some point after midnight they may close for a few hours and prior to re-opening  at 8am they will come out and hand out tickets for the 8am doorbusters. So basically there is two sets of doorbusters. To your point though the ad isn't exactly clear on which items are for the 5pm doorbusters and which are for the 8am doorbusters.

Still waiting for them to post the times of each doorbuster. That will determine if I only spend a few hundred dollars or I get all the items I want which comes to over $3000. If they are the 8am sale I will just get those items someplace else or not get them at all. I can't go to Best Buy twice.. sorry. At this time I intend to reclaim my spot as first in line after a few rough years. 3 years ago I had just returned from Florida. Jaymacfl was a sweetheart and offered to help me out that year since she was first on line at the local Best Buy. I will NEVER forget how much that meant to me that although we had never met except for on these boards she was so willing to try to help me out... Thanks again Jaymacfl, your kindness will forever be remembered!

Still waiting for them to post the times of each doorbuster. That will determine if I only spend a few hundred dollars or I get all the items I want which comes to over $3000. If they are the 8am sale I will just get those items someplace else or not get them at all. I can't go to Best Buy twice.. sorry. At this time I intend to reclaim my spot as first in line after a few rough years. 3 years ago I had just returned from Florida. Jaymacfl was a sweetheart and offered to help me out that year since she was first on line at the local Best Buy. I will NEVER forget how much that meant to me that although we had never met except for on these boards she was so willing to try to help me out... Thanks again Jaymacfl, your kindness will forever be remembered!

the times are in the ad, you can see online what ones are for Thursday and which ones are Friday

The original ad didn't specify which was which that I could see. The newer ad on Best Buy gives me a slightly better idea, but looks like only 2 doorbusters are for 8am Friday. I am hoping all goes as planned, just confirmed I have the time off next week that will get me on like first unless someone new tries tries to be first this year, lol

how do you know which of these items will be available online? I need a new printer, but not enough to go to the store. ;)

We'll find out late Wednesday night into Thursday morning.  Keep checking the Online Tracker on here as we get closer and will update the items that go on sale online.  Usually leading up to the sale the look of the item page changes and you'll be able to know it's getting ready to go on sale.  Til then, there's not much we can confirm.

Was delighted to find yesterday that the Sony Bluetooth speaker in the ad was on sale for the BF price. Another gift marked off the list early. :)

Just ordered the speaker also. Only thing I have left to get at BB is the Dynex portable chargers for $2.99

• Like 1