Hatchimals - Might they be one of Walmart's guaranteed items on Black Friday?

stacya

I downloaded the app for the Hatchimals and after 37 alerts- not 1 has been in stock and I click on the site immediately!

I have had MUCH better luck with zoolert.com and stockinformer.com.  For whatever reason, the nowinstock site, I can't get the texts, only email alerts, and when I am around to get the email, which isn't often, it seems, they are long gone...

it likes like sites that have hatchimals are saying " in store only" but as stated above- they never have them and dont know when they will get them....... do you think we will be able to get them online? I have searched and called for 14 days now........no luck!

Even if the have a few per store, the demand is higher leaving people even more desperate to get their hands one one. I didn't even notice that any items are guaranteed in stock this year. No wrist bands, no " one hour" guarantee, nothing! I have been lucky enough to have gotten a few of these, with dedication and determination! Good luck to all that are still looking!

it likes like sites that have hatchimals are saying " in store only" but as stated above- they never have them and dont know when they will get them....... do you think we will be able to get them online? I have searched and called for 14 days now........no luck!

It's really a matter of the right place at the right time.  My DD wanted a specific one, and I was able to get it yesterday at Target.  I had checked availability on Sunday night online, and they had none at my store.  Then yesterday morning, when I was checking to see what the 50% off toy of the day was, I checked inventory again, on a whim.  They had them in stock, which had to have been done deliberately, since they were OOS the night before.  So I got up, and got there around 7:40. I was #4 in line, and they had 6.  Two of each of 3 different ones.  Very orderly.  Gave us numbered claim tickets, took us directly to customer service to pick out which one we wanted, one by one, and checked us out right then and there.

• Like 2

My local Walmart in a small town must be an idiot for putting two of them on the shelf this morning. Here I was griping and moaning that my wife sent me out to go get a meat thermometer at eight in the morning she is going to be so surprised when i come back with these things.
  • Like 5