GD prize packs to be given away this year

Brad

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. The good thing is that since we're not doing BF shirts I can continue giving away prize packs up until the week of BF (or even after BF) because technically nothing in the prize packs has to get to you all before BF, so that means even more winners :)

• Like 11

I like the cell phone charger idea and some sort of fanny pack or bag. I usually wear a fanny pack when shopping, easy access and safe. Also, my phone always goes dead before I'm done shopping. OOhhh.....how about some sort of GD dog tags or something we could wear to identify ourselves as GottaDeal.com shoppers!

Microwavable travel mugs with good lid

mousepads

Notepads / post-it type pads

PENS ... omg I use sooooo  many pens in any given month, I could always use more

Amazon gift cards will be amazing.... 

key chains, thumb drives ....

wireless mouse ... mousi .. mouses... whatever... I seem to lose and or kill my wireless mouse devices on a regular basis

My husband has a cell phone case that can charge your phone...... a GD-branded one would be awesome!

..............now that I know how much the case is, maybe a portable GD-branded charger would be a better choice.  :)

Edited by gdulaney

Got mine today!  Thanks for the hat, bottle opener, pens, paper, cards, and $5 Amazon gift card.  I'm going to use that to replace my payment methods so I can continue to get apps for my devices without exposing a credit card.  

The awsomeness of this package was only dimmed by two things...

1. A new iPhone 7 was waiting for me at work this morning

2. Expecting this almost got me to bite on a phish

I was expecting the phone and this package, so when I got an email from USPS saying that delivery was not accepted, please click here... I was almost tempted.  Anyway, I viewed the source and googled the underlying links and decided the message was a scam.  Be aware -- we are all probably going to be expecting packages in the coming month!

What is the square thing and the booklet looking thing? I didn't get those.

I only got a beanie, 2 pens, stickers and post its.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GottaDeal mobile app

one is a magnet and the other is like a card that has all the site stuff, site link, FB info, phone number all the important GD info for any member

I will try to get a pic uploaded shortly

Edit: picture added

Edited by riven3d