FinishLine.com Great deals $10 off and Free S&H

DezaRay24

Don’t know if many of you know this but Finish Line has some really good sales on name brand shoes. I always buy my sons shoes from here. I buy 3 pairs of the $19.99 ones and use the coupon to get them for $50.00 and FREE S&H!

If you go online and look in the clearance sections you can usually find good shoe deals as low as $19.99. If you write down the style number, size and color of the shoe you want and then take it in to your local Finish Line store you can order them online and they will ship them to your house for FREE. They also always at the bottom of there website have a printable coupon for $10 off $60 or more.

They also have a program called Winner’s Circle. If you sign up and spend $200 in 12 months they will send you a $20 GC

Just thought I would pass this along....:D

http://www.finishline.com/store/?sourceid=google&sourceid=google&cm_ven=google&cm_cat=search&cm_pla=keyword&cm_ite=finish%20line

• 2 weeks later...

Now for me to get the free shipping and handling i would HAVE to spend how much though? Or does it not matter?

---------

Ok nm I see where it says $75 or more for free ship and hand.

IF you have a store local to you write down the item #'s of the shoes you want print the coupon take it with you. You will get $10 off $60 or more plus free shipping.

If you buy online you have to spend $75 to get it

IF you have a store local to you write down the item #'s of the shoes you want print the coupon take it with you. You will get $10 off $60 or more plus free shipping.

If you buy online you have to spend $75 to get it

Im sorry you lost me there, When you said write down the item #, print coupon, and take it to the store.

is that mean that i will get the price from the site, plus the coupon?

Also about the sfree shipping, but if im going to the store why would i want shipping? or maybe u mean that i can order the shoes at the use the coupon and get the free shipping.

Sorry im not trying to be a jerk, im just lost and yes i need some nikes for work :)

Thankz

Im sorry you lost me there, When you said write down the item #, print coupon, and take it to the store.

is that mean that i will get the price from the site, plus the coupon?

Also about the sfree shipping, but if im going to the store why would i want shipping? or maybe u mean that i can order the shoes at the use the coupon and get the free shipping.

Sorry im not trying to be a jerk, im just lost and yes i need some nikes for work :)

Thankz

Yes, what ever the price is online you will get in store. A lot of stores don't have the room to carry all the shoes, plus getting them online you have more styles, colors and sizes to choose from. The local store I go to has hardly any kids shoes so for me this is perfect.

As far as shipping if you buy online you pay for shipping, if you order in the store they ship them right to your home for free. Going in store also allows you to print wnd use the $10 off $50 coupon. Just like I said write down the style # off the shoes and go in store with them its not hard at all.