Oral Bright kit

Kellsy

You might want to read this before ordering! Looks like they'll keep charging you for stuff!!!

Charges will appear from "OralBright"

Your OralBright Professional Teeth Whitening Kit will ship out of a warehouse in Salt Lake City within the next 2-3 business days. Your kit is the perfect tool to start whitening your teeth. You will also enjoy a free trial membership to OralBright, where you will whiten your teeth 7 shades in 7 days. Click here for the complete Terms and Conditions of the trial membership. By submitting this application, you agree to the Privacy Policy of this Web Site, and the Oralbright.com free trial, and to the following statement: "I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED."

Here is what is says about the pricing.

You agree to purchase 4 additional treatments at the discounted price of $49.95 each (that is 50% of the minimum standard price of $99.95 charged by most dentists) for a total purchase price of $199.80. For your convenience, we have divided the purchase into 4 interest free payments of $49.95 that will automatically deducted from the credit card on file.