Official "What I Got / Share Your Experiences" Thread

Brad

I found the majority of the deals I wanted online this year:

Best Buy - Apple Watch, Bose headphones, various DVDs

Amazon - (3) Fire tablets, Kindle, Echo, (2) Fire sticks, a few toys, a book using the 30% off coupon, and various DVDs

Ulta - Urban Decay Ammo palette, Benefit gift tin, Philosophy shower gels, Tarte Amazonian Clay blush set, makeup brush set, Lorac Leather and Lace palette, and NYX lipstick gift set

Macy's - men's cologne sampler and women's perfume sampler

Victoria's Secret - Robe, pjs, slippers

I was so happy that I didn't need to get anything on Thanksgiving night. So, I didn't even leave my house until 830:

Ulta - picked up some of the five for five stocking stuffers and the EOS lip balm gift set.

Old Navy - (4) pairs of jeans, pea coat, sweatpants and sweatshirt

Best Buy - 50" TV!!!!!! The door buster for $150!!! I couldn't believe it. We entered Best Buy at almost ten PM...we actually had to wait in line to get in because they were being very strict this year on maximum capacity. Waited in line about twenty minutes. Walked in and immediately saw the Toshiba 50" sitting on the floor by the security desk. I assumed it was someone's and didn't think much about it...I just wanted to show my DH the actual TV. So we walked over to look at it and the employee at the security desk asked if we wanted it!!! I almost fainted. I didn't even look around the rest of the store, just immediately went to check out before they changed their mind! Lol.

Walmart - pjs, various DVDs, fuzzy socks, and Sharpie set

Kohls - gum ball machine, a few small toys

I am still in shock that I got a door buster, at Best Buy no less, four hours AFTER the store opened! This has to be my best BF score ever. Later today, after a nice long nap, I plan on going to Bed, Bath and Beyond and a few of the mall stores.

• Like 5

This year I did almost all of my shopping online.

I started out with Kohls Sunday night, Macy's went it went live, and finally rounded up with Lowe's, Abercrombie Kids, Lane Bryant, Nordstrom, Children's Place, and Victoria's Secret.

I went into Walgreens early Thursday morning for my annual stock up of wrapping paper and sent my oldest to Walmart to get some of the 1.96 movies.  (She also hit up Belk and got 2 pair of 19.99 boots for herself.)

I think I'm going to take a nap and then head out to Lowe's to pick up my order from yesterday.  

This was probably one of my more successful black friday's.

This year was mainly an online year for me...

Best Buy last week: Apple Watch 42mm rose gold [emoji7]

Best Buy elite access: norelco shaver, COD: ghosts, pitch perfect 2 dvd, furious 7 blu-ray, Jurassic world blu-ray

Wednesday/Thursday

Best Buy: inside out blu-ray

Amazon: home blu-ray

Microsoft: Lego movie game Xbox one bundle for $299. It also offered a free game (I chose rare replay) and a $60 gift card

Target: 2 collage picture frames, 2 pajama sets, Avengers: aou blu-ray

Home Depot: Dewalt 20 volt 3 piece tool combo set

Otter box: defender cases for iPad mini and iPhone 5s at 40% off and I found a 10% off code as well

Outlets this morning:

Nike: various hoodies

Ugg: mini classics for my mom

Adidas: a bunch of stuff for DH and soccer slides for DD12

Just had a slice of pie and back to bed I go!

Edited by tyreejames

Was able to score one of the 6 PS4s at Kohls last night getting there at 5:30. Also got the movie tickets. Also got the Oneida 82 piece flatware set. The rest was non doorbuster stuff.

Online Kohls on Monday got the Samsung Soundbar and Ninja Complete System. Also some towels and bathroom carpets.

Best Buy online Monday got Insurgent, Mocking Jay 1 and Pitch Perfect 2 on blu ray for 9.99. Also got the $20 HP printer, Sandisk 128gb thumb drive and 32gb micro SD card.

Amazon got Cinderella blu ray for 9.99. That sold out super fast.

And that is a wrap for BF deals for me. Heading out to some smaller stores like AC Moore and Movie Stop in a little while. Also gonna stop by my local Harley dealership and see if I can spend some of my reward points.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

We actually did hit the stores yesterday. I'm a big online shopper bf and any day. This year we were away from home and in Vegas. We went out in the morning and scored the free after eb sales at cvs and we stopped by Best Buy to see the line. There were about 12 tents.

At 4pm we hit Michaels and got a great deal on a 4' tree for work. Then we checked out Best Buy around 5:15. The line was still around the building so we we across the street to McDonald's to get a drink and wait out the line. Finally a little after 6am when the line was only about 30 people long we got in line. Took about 5 minutes to get in the store.

They still had plenty of everything in stock: scored three of the $79 tvs, the beats headphones, all the Blu Rays we were looking for. We got in line and were checked out in about 5 minutes. I really have to commend this Best Buy (Arroyo Crossing) for how well they handled this crowd. It was really easy and pleasant with so many helpful Best Buy employees eager to help. We were in line and out of there in 30 minutes tops!

Then we hit ulta for their 5 for 5. I like to get these items for stocking stuffers.

All in all a great day. We had also gotten a few items online Wednesday night: Home Depot: $79 LED tree, oscillation tool, and Lowes: some poinsettias, lights, garlands, and the $39 reciprocating saw.

Not hitting target until the cyber Monday sale.

Just really satisfied with our hauls. This was a fun one!!

Well, I hit up the Walmart that is located in another town from where I live-worth it to go to this one every time. They let you get things as soon as you get there as long as it's not a tv or other big ticket item, so shopping there is always wonderful and the employees are super helpful and nice. What I got:

32" TCL Roku smart tv- this was the one that was only $125
Room in a box Mickey mouse
girl pajama set
boy pajama set
850 thread count sheet set
Disney story book
Shopkins toy
Paw patrol toy
Crayola bead maker set
Ladies plush socks
Mickey Mouse toddler bedding set

Then just this morning, headed out to Best Buy to buy the $99 4TB external hard drive
Also went to Toys R Us and got a remote control truck and Spiderman toy for my little one.

Oh also online at Best Buy Thanksgiving morning, got a 32" Samsung smart tv

Didn't do too much damage this year, but overall it was a great and stress-free BF shopping experience for me.

We bought quite a few items online at Best Buy. When the Elite sale went live we took advantage of it to reduce the mad dash factor. I will say that if you are camping out, it is a must! With more items online than ever, it helps to reduce the "Oh, I can't possibly be in three lines at once factor". Since most items were on a two day delivery schedule, most large items like the 60 inch doorbuster were left off the online list on purpose. For those who took advantage of the 60 inch Samsung deal on the front page, upon further investigation, the website updated the refresh rate down to 60hz. That confirmed my suspicions and I then opted for the 55 inch 4K Visio for $100 less. Other than that we got:

3 $149 49inch Toshiba door busters

2 bluray players (1 3D)

scores of Blurays and TV shows at Best Buy and Walmart

1 ASUS laptop

1 Acer 10 inch combo

3 ROKU

1  Amazon Fire TV Stick

2 Amazon Fire tablets

2 Tomb Raider 1TB XBONE w/extra free controller

1 Fallout 3/4 XBONE 1TB

1 Onkio 7.1 receiver

1 Pioneer stereo

1 Ipad Air 2 64 gb gold

2 10 inch Digiland tablet

• Like 2

I went to Trader Joe's at 8am. Was almost empty. But got a lot of yummy munch stuff for a gift bag for my mom, and a few stocking stuffers for my son.

Then to TSC for the black oil sunflower seed. Have to keep the squirrels fed and the dog entertained. Girl said it had been busy but I thought it was pretty quiet.

Then to Boscov's. Parked right in front. Picked up two work dresses for me, and a wallet/watch for mini-me.

Then to the local flooring store to get samples for my bathroom reno. Found one I like - YAY!

Then 5 Below and PetSmart. Again parked right in front. No busier than an average Saturday, maybe even a little less busy.

I was home by 10:30. And that's considering the Trader Joe's is 25 miles away.

I bought mostly everything online:  

Walmart: Trampoline $154 (still shocked and stoked that I got this); 

Ebay: Samsung Galaxy Tablet; BBT Lego set, Back to the Future Fun Pack; Xbox games

Amazon: Skateboard, Skateboard Ramp, Pogo Stick, Action Camera and Turtle Beach Gaming Headset

Target: Lego Dimensions

My son is now done!!

I bought the BBT season 8 for myself at Target and The Witcher PS4 for DH.  

Online:

TRU:

- v tech activity cube -$25

- twin dolls $15

Kohls:

- Fitbit charge hr -$119 and $30 kohls cash

Amazon:

- Cinderella DVD

- water bottle with infuser

- Big Bang Theory

- Aladdin DVD

- Paper Towns DVD

- Home DVD

- Pitch Perfect 2 DVD

In store:

Walmart:

- more DVDs

Michaels:

- $1.99 wreaths

- ribbon and tulle

Bath and Body works:

- lots of things and the tote!

Since most of my items were not available online, I went last night. For about 6 hours total (which, since I drive almost 30 minutes just to the closest store, not bad).

Walmart was first. Hit there around 5:30, just to be safe. I needed a bike, Legos (they only had 4 of the Duplo, which was what I wanted) and Hot Wheels. I stationed one of my twins (20 years old) at the Legos which was by the hot wheels also. I stayed at bikes and the other twin was at her Roku. By 6:05, all three of us had what we needed and I stayed in the center by the PJs while they made their way to me (I had a cart for all the big stuff). They grabbed other stuff as they made their way to me, I then went to grab underwear for the little one and sleepers and more PJs. Checked out with all my goodies except for one movie they couldn't find. Was in the car headed to stop #2 by 6:40.

Then Target for clothes and a few other movies. Out of there by 8-ish (its a 15 minute drive from Walmart).

Michaels was a bust, I wanted Star Wars shirts, but they only had youth left.

Boscovs at the Mall to get a few items, including better Star Wars shirts for a few bucks more. Looked for a few minutes. Left by 10. Headed BACK to Target to grab a few more pants (twin #2 decided she wanted them there after seeing a few stores in the mall). And then home by 11.

Walmart was great (not just great for Walmart either). Though somewhere in the store I heard a fight break out, but I didn't see anything. The TVs were a mess I heard but all in all, I was in and out and so were a lot of people.

Target had TONS of stuff still and a huge line both times.

Boscovs was great as always.

My largest disappointment in how they did was Target. The 40% off was great for me, but they had pallets of stuff and their registers kept messing up. I counted at least 4 managers who had to run everywhere to reboot registers. They had to have several empty for back-ups because they'd have to shut it down and move everyone over to a different register.

And I finished all my shopping except for hubby (who I never know what to get) and my dad (who I still don't know what to get!).

Got more dvds than i should have, The best Buy printer and the walmart one (returning the walmart one when I go in to get it for in store pickup if they dont cancel it for me), the $249 hp desktop at Staples (its my main Christmas gift mom needed me to order it for her so she didnt have to deal with ordering in the middle of the night) 2 fire tablet 7's for gifts, a case for one of the fire 7s, the nikon camera at target for $99, the bare minerals and philosophy deals at macys, another fake leather jacket at cj banks as a doorbuster again this year (another christmas present for me from mom), a rug at kohls this morning, online at kohls clothes, pjs. socks, bras, and gloves. As far as experiences I saw a lot of cops at our stores and it made me feel a lot safer given current situations. All my amazon items that I ordered in the wee hours of yesterday morning arrived today. dont ask me how I am clueless as to how lol!!!!!

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

No big ticket items for me this year so I enjoyed my Thanksgiving and went out about 4 am. The stores were empty when I arrived and I timed most of my arrivals within 10 minutes of re-opening.   

JCPenny - lots of clothing items for my brother (he doesn't shop for himself), a few things for my godson and teenage cousin

Old Navy - more stuff for the bro

Ulta - 2 Lorac lace eye shadow palettes, OPI mini's, 2 two-faced Christmas miracle, a few Ulta gift sets and various stocking stuffers

AC Moore - a bunch of the 3/$10 children's gifts for a few toy drives next month, melting chocolate wafers and a few decorating odds and ends

Earlier this week I hit Kohl's and Macy's online and all of my items have shipped.

So far everything has been online.  DH ran down to Lowe's for something today and I didn't even go out.  I currently have to use a cane to walk so standing in long lines and fighting people isn't something I can do, and besides I'm too old for that crap anymore.  Got some tops for myself and 5 of the 8.99 throws (gifts and us) from Kohl's when they first came up, DVDs from Target and BB (for us) yesterday early morning, some Body Shop items including their tote and the 3 for $36 stuff for gifts and me, some supplies for my crafting business Wednesday evening at 25% entire order plus free shipping (they have one sale per year and this is it), and some items from The Container Store that DD wanted for her wedding in June.  Poor AmEx card is melting.  Have concluded that DD and future SIL are both done, done, done.  Now will check out a few things next week for DH.  And I have to get a couple small things for two friends of mine.  Actually might consider Edible Arrangements for them if I get a good sale offer.  Who knows.

Arrived today are the throws from Kohl's and a few of the DVDs from Target.

I got a few items items online at Target, Walmart, Toys R Us and Kmart. Then we got in line at Walmart at 10:45 pm as our store didn't open until 1 am. It was a madhouse. Out in an hour got everything except the towels on my list but that was not a necessity. Went to Target across the street got the book I needed. They were very helpful there and even handed out snacks they seemed bored but were nice and not rude. Went to Kmart, Kohl's, Five Below and Staples then breakfast and home. Was a pretty good day just waiting for confirmation on online orders then I will feel better.

We did Thanksgiving with family early this year and I was just hanging around the house when my sister called to see if I could help her find a Wii U.    After trying online I gave up and decided to head to the Target up the street.  I missed the line and the doors opening rush arriving at about 6:10pm.  Still managed to get the game system - as well as some sheets and a fuzzy blanket.  Score!

Friday morning was just a quick trip to Joann fabrics.  Got a bunch of fleece for cheap and it didn't take long.  Christmas jammies and baby blanket to come...

Overall spent less time and a lot less money than in years past.  Just no really good deals on stuff I actually need or want.

I haven't been able to compile up everything that I'v gotten this week, but I did just count up that there are officially 9 packages (15-20 items) scheduled to arrive at my house on Monday.... oh my.

Edit: Actually, that'll be over 30 items since one of those packages is my 20-item package from Kohls.     That could potentially be 13 packages, depending on my JCP order in limbo; there's 4 packages (each 1 item) that were all shipped at the same time, all with different tracking numbers, originating from the same locations, and all show being at varying statuses and cities along the way; the closest being 1 day from delivery...so likely Monday.

Also, there's 7 packages scheduled for Tuesday.  So that brings a 2-day total of packages to 20.  I'm gonna need a bigger porch.

Edited by bribri25
  • Like 1

Online i bought a go pro lcd from walmart and some accesories from amazon

I also bought scott pilgram vs the world special edition blu-ray steelbook for pick up at best buy.

in stores i got:

Kohls: a star wars christmas tee, an elf christmas tee and some pj pants for around 2.50 after the $10 and 15% off(my mom bought for me)

Kohls: second time i got a captain american christmas sweatshirt and some apt 9 sunglasses for around 2.50 after the other $10 and 15% off(the one i had)

best buy: ipod charging cable, 16gb flash drive

old navy: found a shirt for 1.99 on clearance

Kings team store:bought a my first kings team baby outfit for my lil cousin

Walmart: like 6 dvds and two of the junior character fleece sweatshirts

Walmart: the second time around juniors pj pants, a minnie gown for my lil cousin and a minion pj set for my other cousin and another dvd

Well.........wasn't planning on going out, but had to replace x-mas decorations. Went to kmart and got 4- 9ft pieces of outdoor garland for $3.00- (down from $8.00) and ornament hooks witch were 2 for $1.00. Saved $17.00 and avoided the 15 min blue light thingy they did for Christmas trees.  

We bought quite a few items online at Best Buy. When the Elite sale went live we took advantage of it to reduce the mad dash factor. I will say that if you are camping out, it is a must! With more items online than ever, it helps to reduce the "Oh, I can't possibly be in three lines at once factor". Since most items were on a two day delivery schedule, most large items like the 60 inch doorbuster were left off the online list on purpose. For those who took advantage of the 60 inch Samsung deal on the front page, upon further investigation, the website updated the refresh rate down to 60hz. That confirmed my suspicions and I then opted for the 55 inch 4K Visio for $100 less. Other than that we got:

3 $149 49inch Toshiba door busters

2 bluray players (1 3D)

scores of Blurays and TV shows at Best Buy and Walmart

1 ASUS laptop

1 Acer 10 inch combo

3 ROKU

1  Amazon Fire TV Stick

2 Amazon Fire tablets

2 Tomb Raider 1TB XBONE w/extra free controller

1 Fallout 3/4 XBONE 1TB

1 Onkio 7.1 receiver

1 Pioneer stereo

1 Ipad Air 2 64 gb gold

2 10 inch Digiland tablet

I think you won Black Friday.  Great spree.

I haven't been able to compile up everything that I'v gotten this week, but I did just count up that there are officially 9 packages (15-20 items) scheduled to arrive at my house on Monday.... oh my.

Edit: Actually, that'll be over 30 items since one of those packages is my 20-item package from Kohls.     That could potentially be 13 packages, depending on my JCP order in limbo; there's 4 packages (each 1 item) that were all shipped at the same time, all with different tracking numbers, originating from the same locations, and all show being at varying statuses and cities along the way; the closest being 1 day from delivery...so likely Monday.

Also, there's 7 packages scheduled for Tuesday.  So that brings a 2-day total of packages to 20.  I'm gonna need a bigger porch.

ROFL!

I'm expecting around 7 packages,not including my Kohl's order which is still in limbo.

Very lazy Black Friday for me.  I had planned on getting the one hour guarantee Xbox One and a tire card at Walmart, but I decided the tires were not the right ones for me (thank you focusfanatics.com) and ended up buying an Xbox online Thursday morning.  On Friday, I made a few small purchases...

• XBox One 1TB Holiday Bundle w/wireless controller, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Xbox 360 Gears of War collection plus a second controller, Sunset Overdrive, and a $60 gift card for $388.99 with 5% Discover Card cash back from the Microsoft Store.
  • Two more Xbox One Wireless Controllers, Rayman Legends, Minecraft, and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection plus a $50 gift card with $10 credit for $191.48 from Amazon.
  • Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows, two Fire TV sticks for $10.00 from Staples.

On Saturday, I got XBox Live...

• 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership from cdkeys.com for $27.89.
This morning I got a couple games...
  • Battlefront and Call of Duty Black Ops III for Xbox One plus $50 in gift/promo  cards and 10% Discover Cash Back for $120 from Dell Home. 

Kind of a theme there.  I plan to use some the $60 from MS and the $60 from Amazon to purchase Battlefront and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.  

This is the first time I've seen all the numbers.  $600 548.34 for a game console is probably a bit expensive, but I feel like $600 for this system was a bargain...

• XBox One 1TB console
  • Four wireless controllers
  • Battlefront
  • Call of Duty Black OPs III
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
  • Minecraft
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Rare Replay
  • Rayman LegendsBorderlands: The Handsome Collection
  • Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection
  • 12 Month Xbox Live Gold

At Staples, I was simply laundering expiring rewards.  Kaspersky is free after easy rebate.  I used $25 Fire TV Sticks as fillers ;-)

The rest of my shopping will be boring stuff (likely delegated to my wife).

Edited by len_mullen

I ordered the Cinderella movie and the Frozen Karaoke CD from Amazon.  I ordered my daughter a Wii, a Kirby game for the Wii, and an Xbox 360 controller (since my kids are all sharing one controller) from Gamestop.com.  I got the controller free. 

I went to Walmart and got the trampoline.  That is the only thing I needed from there so we are already home.  However, we are leaving around 2:00 in the morning to head about an hour away to do the rest of our Black Friday shopping.  I will update when we get home. :)

UPDATE:

Belk's---wanted boots but they were sold out of size and type boot my daughter and I needed.

Academy Sports--pair of boots for my daughter

Went to Cracker Barrell to eat. Had to feed my husband who doesn't really enjoy Black Friday shopping.

Gander Mountain---found boots for the boys, but they were sold out of their size (thankfully I was able to order it online for them).  We also picked up a filet knife for each of the boys.

Target--a couple of board games for my daughter

Shoe Dept--a pair of boots for myself

Walmart (again)--artificial fishing bait and a reel (70.00 reel) for one of the boys.  Neither of these were on sale, but we went ahead and picked it up since we didn't have any kids with us.  :)

I think that is everything.   Honestly this is one of those years that money is tight so the kids had very specific things they wanted and it was a tight BF budget.  There were no big items to get (other than the trampoline and my daughter bought that with her own money).  So, overall, I believe that it was a successful 2 days of shopping. :)

I did pretty good this year, including breaking  the bank! I was happy to experience the online shopping for black friday deals, with exception of Walmart, which was an experience I won't forget  :yuck: But after the crash of Walmart and 1 1/2 hrs later I got the one important thing I wanted (sewing machine), I did not have to experience the rush of scarfing down dinner and run out the door to get to the mad house of stores opening to get what I need to! I actually got to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with my family and not have to worry about the stores! Major bonus!

Then I got up early for the stores that didn't open for Thanksgiving and got everything I wanted to get, first Home depot, which I don't think I ever saw soo many people waiting for Home depot to open!  :trampolin  Then off to Office depot, which surprisingly, where there was not a huge lineup of people at the door (and could not buy these items online), and got my computer!!! I then went to Walmart to get some things that I didn't have the patience online to get and wouldn't you know I got everything else I need and found out they have sewing machines left! The cashier said it was crazy, but a lot of people did the "online" thing, so they had extra left overs because of that! The best thing is that I didn't have to fight the crowds at Walmart, Target, Meijer or anywhere and I didn't have to sacrifice Thanksgiving! P.S. I did have to deal with Kmart's layaway, but I think that was the biggest headache of the day.

• Like 1

Here is my list

Best Buy online 3- Asus 139 laptop

3-16gb thumb drive

3-32 thumb drive

Amazon online

Xbox 1 with 2 games for 299

Staples online

More thumb drives (office goes through them like crazy)

Wireless laser printer

Kohls online 12-2.99 bath towels

2- ninja blender systems for 129 each plus 15% off whole order

2-sets of the food network cookie sheets at 8.99 each

2 sets of cookie racks at 8.99 each

Tried to do Walmart online that was not happening decided to go to Walmart instead got there around 3:30 on Thursday and got online for the 70" tv was 4th inline and they only had 4 the store was empty even at 6 at 6 I got

70" tv

Lego set

2 remote control cars

2 DVDs

1 28 dollar tablet

1 pressure cooker

2 sets of Rubbermaid

3 board games

Checked out by 625 swung around back and they loaded my tv was out of there by 630 went home and we had thanksgiving dinner which had been called for 7 we go to my brother and he watches my kids blackfriday if I get him what he is looking for its a win win.

Left his house around 830 and went back to Walmart with my parents and my husband that round we got

A rice cooker

2- queen sheet sets

Blow up mattress

Some more DVDs

A printer

2-28 dollar tablets

Store was still dead but by the time we left more people where starting to show up my parents are browsers so I will not go with them the first round and don't really let them go themselves they would get hurt in the crowd and they aren't even old they are in their 50's

Took them home went home and got some rest kiddies stayed by brother for the night gd bless him. Got up at 4 am went to target got nothing (there wasn't anything I wanted)

Went to kohls got 4 more of the towels and a shirt and sweater for dh

Checkout was a breeze no one was in the store.

Went to staples got 8 cases of paper for 12 dollars after easy rebate for the office got some more thumb drives

Went to Office Depot got the DVD r for brother

Went back to another Walmart got another few sets of the sheets

Went home for kids fed them lunch and left them with the nanny

Went to Best Buy and got an iMac and the Mac Pro

Went to Home Depot bought a washer and dryer and went home I was exhausted my credit cards are exhausted and u can't walk into the front room of our house right now

• Like 1

I did most of my Black Friday shopping actually on Black Friday starting at 6am. A couple DVDs at Target and the 2 for $7 Muk luks at Menards and one of the $10 gift sets at Sephora I wanted were sold out, but otherwise I got what I wanted. Pjs and slippers from Sears, dog toys from Menards, Ninja from Target and a bunch more. I got a ton of stuff from Bath and Body Works. I was impressed how quickly they checked everyone out and they were a lot of the special tote bags left. JcPenney lines were short, but moved sooo slow. Ugh. They were also forgetting to remove the alarm tags as the alarm went off repeatedly the first few minutes I was there. Over all I had a great time! Everyone was friendly and courteous!