tonight's online sales HELP PLEASE

luvmymic

I have always gone out for black Friday, but have never done any of the sales online.  Can someone please explain how this works?  I am totally computer stupid.   when I click on the links it takes me to the store website but doesn't show black Friday prices?   can someone give me step by step directions please.   I need a book "black Friday online sales for idiots. 

thanks in advance

You are going to have to be specific. And, check the GD black Friday online sale tracker that will tell you what site goes on sale at what time. And, on the right side of that page there is also  timeline of what store at what time. Then you gotta to take into consideration that most of them are on EST zone.

I have always gone out for black Friday, but have never done any of the sales online.  Can someone please explain how this works?  I am totally computer stupid.   when I click on the links it takes me to the store website but doesn't show black Friday prices?   can someone give me step by step directions please.   I need a book "black Friday online sales for idiots. 

thanks in advance

Which sites do you plan on shopping?

While you could look at the Black Friday sale dvd's at Walmart and Target, neither store will ship them or let you pick up in store. That said, I ordered from Best Buy got a better price and free shipping. I ordered from Walmart on Tuesday and got some of their $5 dvd's which turns out, were more to my taste than most of their sale ones. My order has aready shipped and parts of it should start ariving on Friday. I only wish they would have offered free shipping instead of the minimum. Oh, Walmart now charges sales tax on shipping for those of us in Illinois, as does Amazon. Walmart also charged city tax but none of the other stores did even though they also have brick and mortor stores in town. I placed my order with Target at 6:15 am, after getting back from Meijer. Tried before I left but the sale prices still were not up. Target item has already shiped. Placed my order with BonTon/Carson's/Bergners on Wednesday morning. Not shipping yet and just waiting to see if they get it right this year. Two out of three years they have messed up a order with just two items. Waiting to see what happens this year and if I say enough and cut up my card. lol Target's sight is slow on a good day and fails to tell you if the item is out of stock, just gives you an error message. You can do better than that Target. Meijer ad continues to be misleading with the number of video titles in each price point, but better than last year. Also they had items pictured which were not the sale items. Example the women's sleep pants. While they had 4 half racks of them, only two  of the half racks were on sale, yet the ones pictured in the ad were in the group not on sale. I did notice that they had far fewer customers than they did last year, even in electronics. Then again last year was a major mess especially when they gave out the electronic items at least an hour before the sale started. Poor management. Then again some years mine doesn't open until the sale starts and other years they never close. It's a guessing game from year to year.