Target announces Cyber Week plans including 15% off everything on Cyber Monday

Brad

Okay, so stupid question time.

15% off site wide. No exclusions in the fine print? Is this stackable with things already on sale? It sounds like it is, but I want to make sure. Because honestly this makes going out on Thursday for the Xbox One look less and less appealing.

If it goes up online at all, it'll surely sell out of stock before cyber Monday time. What does the 15% save you vs. The $299.99 BF price; a few bucks?

But the deal for cyber Monday is better you get a free brand new EA game and 3 month subscription for Xbox live

• Like 1

But the deal for cyber Monday is better you get a free brand new EA game and 3 month subscription for Xbox live

Oh, I see. I hadn't looked through the ad yet.  I see that deal, and also see under the "15% off" states "Some exclusions apply" - I'm sure this'll be an exclusion, or not even be available online.

I've got 2 store pickup orders that have been "processing" for nearly 8 hours now. I think I can forget about getting them at this point.....

Picked up one order after work today and that desk was a living nightmare but at least they were able to locate everyone's pickups that was in line before me.

I picked up a few things online yesterday that were at the same prices as BF still. I got a couple of the Sonic Care Toothbrushes once I used the $5 off coupon that is on the page with them it put them a little lower. They also now have the full Rock Band for like $25 off if anyone is looking.