ISIS Threat on Black Friday?

stevierocks

I think it's only a matter of time before we're hit again.  After the Paris attacks, someone was interviewed (I can't remember whom), but he said that ISIS was preparing to hit the US in the next couple of weeks...which would be in the BF time frame.  I don't think it will deter people from shopping. 

———–

Texas: Abilene, New Braunfels, San Antonio,

Wyle, Fort Hood, Bedford, Killeen

Indiana: Michigan City, Bolivar

Michigan: Dearborn Heights, Lake Orion

Connecticut: Barkhamsted, Manchester

Nevada: Reno

Georgia: Griffin

Maryland: Upper Marlboro, Warrensburg, Lexington Park

Arizona: Phoenix

Louisiana: Shreveport, Bossier City

South Carolina: Daniel Island, Charleston

North Carolina: Fayetteville, New Bern

Virginia: Burke, Virginia Beach, Suffolk,

Springfield, Norfolk, Chesapeake

Colorado: Colorado Springs

California: Hanford, Solvang, San Ardo,

Monterrey, Newberry Park, Carlsbad

New Mexico: Farmington

North Dakota: Minot

South Dakota: Rapid City

Florida: Merritt Island, Palm Coast, Saint John, Middleburg, Saint Augustine

Washington: Colton, Cheney, Seattle, Spokane, Anacortes

Nebraska: Bellevue

Illinois: Orland Park

Rhode Island: Newport

Idaho: Bonners Ferry

Thier bible/ Quran requires them to  warn  the area of a strike… this list would fulfill that requirement.

france/paris was warned...

however i think there will be a lot of paranoia and false warnings....including this...

The only article I see online is on inquisitr, which I have found in the past to be a ludicrously inflammatory rag with poor journalism (if you can call it that).

Of course it could happen, but I am not worried, nor do I think it should concern anyone except law enforcement who are looking to root out plots.

Go enjoy your Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 1

Oh well, If they try in the South we are strong believers of the 2nd Amendment and have no problem laying them down and continuing shopping all at the same time. Oh yea we will still pray for them on the way out the door while reloading our clips on our way to the next store. 

• Like 7

My Son is in the Military and bases are on High Alert.  There have been new lists released and yes Thanksgiving has been mentioned as a likely date for an attack

It is so sad that we have to think about these kinds of things.

I've been worried about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Lots of people AND televised. God Bless your son. I'm sure his job is getting tougher and tougher these days.

• Like 2

My brother is in the Air Force and I worry about his safety, and I'll be missing him this Thanksgiving while he's protecting us. But I also know that as a nation our armed services are on high alert, which is a good thing when you think about it because they're watching for any sort of weird stuff at the moment. But I'm of the mind that I can't live my life in fear. If I get shot or blown up, so be it. It could happen anywhere at anytime these days, by a terrorist or by your own neighbor. Same as I could have a heart attack right now or get hit by a bus today, you just don't know. Life happens. So I just go about my business and cheer on my brother and our great nation's men and women who are trying their hardest to keep us safe. Edited by jakesmommy403
  • Like 5

I think it's only a matter of time before we're hit again.  After the Paris attacks, someone was interviewed (I can't remember whom), but he said that ISIS was preparing to hit the US in the next couple of weeks...which would be in the BF time frame.  I don't think it will deter people from shopping.

Only bad doorbusters will keep people from shopping!

• Like 1

I've been worried about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Lots of people AND televised. God Bless your son. I'm sure his job is getting tougher and tougher these days.

there was no warning for that was there? they have to warn, its part of their messed up beliefs.

Oh well, If they try in the South we are strong believers of the 2nd Amendment and have no problem laying them down and continuing shopping all at the same time. Oh yea we will still pray for them on the way out the door while reloading our clips on our way to the next store. 

we need some southerners to come on up here then...lol

but how do you plan to spot them? isnt it kind of like bringing a knife to a gun fight? bringing a gun to a bomb fight?

• Like 1

however...all this said.. and i wonder if they are just tryign to scare people to effect the economy? if so ..it isnt working..lol.. i know people who still plan to shop even in the mall they claim to hit..

same as them trying to intimidate some of the military by stating they know their home addresses and supplying them ect. it is likely their hopes to scare people from wanting to join/support /stay in our military... and why??? they must be afraid of our military.. and should be!!!

• Like 1

there was no warning for that was there? they have to warn, its part of their messed up beliefs.

we need some southerners to come on up here then...lol

but how do you plan to spot them? isnt it kind of like bringing a knife to a gun fight? bringing a gun to a bomb fight?

Not sure but we shot pecans thrown in the air for fun. So a trigger finger want be to hard or one right between the eyes that will stop all movement.

But all jokes aside I pray that nothing happens any day in the US or worldwide. It is senseless killing and it is a war that can never be won unless LOVE takes over. 

Thank you

What branch is your son in? My brother is an Airman.

Navy he is a Nuke

My brother is in the Air Force and I worry about his safety, and I'll be missing him this Thanksgiving while he's protecting us. But I also know that as a nation our armed services are on high alert, which is a good thing when you think about it because they're watching for any sort of weird stuff at the moment. But I'm of the mind that I can't live my life in fear. If I get shot or blown up, so be it. It could happen anywhere at anytime these days, by a terrorist or by your own neighbor. Same as I could have a heart attack right now or get hit by a bus today, you just don't know. Life happens. So I just go about my business and cheer on my brother and our great nation's men and women who are trying their hardest to keep us safe.

Prayers for him and all others in all branches of our military

Edited by racerfan

while there is always a credible threat from any terrorist network, you can't live in fear. What you CAN do is live every day to the fullest, making it a better place.... incase you do leave it earlier than you planned. Make a memory for someone. Be the difference. Not just today or tomorrow because of a perceived threat, but everyday. That's how you change the landscape you live in. Not just for you today, but teach future generations to make that change in themselves and for others. 

Also you have a better shot at your neighbors blowing up the block with their secret meth lab, a moonshine still blowing the mountain sky high, accidentally getting mailed 40 lbs of coke instead of your walmart order and having the dea take you out.... or having to wrestle a cougar ( cat or woman...take your pick this is black friday afterall).    

• Like 2

As much as I agree, this is the day and age we live in.  Closing the thread does not get rid of the idea.  Walk around oblivious to the fact that something like this could occur anytime.  These are moments of our culture that we all enjoy and take part in as part of our lives.  I've been worried about the Star War Premieres myself.