Amazon.com Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I am wavoring back and forth on a fire stick for my 19 inch tv that already has an apple tv on it (and will continue to) for all the workout problems I had loaded into itunes. i cant decide if I would gain anything by having both or not. i went ahead and got it I am a sucker for fire tv sticks they are so much easier to use than apple tv's and faster.

Edited by Tigger97498

If you are looking for the following item:

Hisense 55 inch 4K Smart LED TV it will be at $448 and will go on sale  MOBILE APP ONLY at 3:00pm

Thats what im trying to get for my brother. Its 3pm PST and 6PM EST is when it starts. I was waiting for walmart to put that TV on last night but it never became available.

Are you sure? The $15 off is having to have ads on the lock screen. To have the ads removed you kinda remove the sale price of it putting it back to retail price. (not that $40 isn't too bad for a lower end tablet)

Items:

$34.99

Shipping & Handling:

$0.00

$60 promo credit

-$15.01

Total Before Tax:

$19.98

Estimated Tax Collected:

$1.45

Order Total

$21.43

ok going to ask a stupid question, I put some items from prime early access on watchlist, where is the watch list?

Hmm. I don't use the watchlist. I've found in the past if you don't click from the overall "deals" page (i.e. when I picked up cinderella, I was on the deals page for movies and TV, was watching the countdown on the item, and clicked immediately when the add to cart button showed up) your prices won't change and you'll miss the deal.

Is it under "Your Lists?"

Hmm. I don't use the watchlist. I've found in the past if you don't click from the overall "deals" page (i.e. when I picked up cinderella, I was on the deals page for movies and TV, was watching the countdown on the item, and clicked immediately when the add to cart button showed up) your prices won't change and you'll miss the deal.

Is it under "Your Lists?"

well that is probably what I will just do, the DVDs I want are right next to each other hope to get them LOL