Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I got to my cart on all 3 things I'm viewing walmart on, and I can't check out...so beyond pissed, because I know they'll be gone in a few hours, if I go to bed...but if I'm going to make it out tomorrow night, I've gotta get some sleep...

now I'm getting an "internal server error," whatever that is...

I'm done...and now that I'm giving up, I'm sure everything will be up and running properly in the next half hour...I remember this crap from last year, trying to get the big box of Legos, hoping I could avoid the store...guess I'm not avoiding the store again this year...

http://i.walmart.com/maint/images/walmart_logo2.gif

Walmart.com Scheduled Maintenance

Walmart.com is temporarily unavailable while we make important upgrades to our site. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return soon.

If you need immediate assistance, please email us at [email protected].

CRAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by deelite

http://i.walmart.com/maint/images/walmart_logo2.gif

Walmart.com Scheduled Maintenance

Walmart.com is temporarily unavailable while we make important upgrades to our site. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return soon.

If you need immediate assistance, please email us at [email protected].

CRAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable...that seals it, going to bed...idiots running the show there...

I was paid and confirming and then it crashed, then got msg Error:321...I kept trying to refresh, then finally just tried a new page, went back on and now it says my order was placed and prcessing. Does that mean my order went through? (it looks like it did, but with all the problems and crashing...?) Sooo confused and this is my first time buying online!