Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I keep watching for the fitbit charge hr to go on sale.  I'm hoping it goes on sale at midnight...it's weird that everything else is on sale but that.

I wouldn't be surprised if those don't go onsale online.

You could always pick one up from eBay for $109:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111829195015?afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

$10 less than Kohls and no tax, but no Kohl's Cash, so...

I just got me sneakers today and tried on the right one....PERFECT.  Tried on the left one.... and the inside of the shoe at the toe has a clump of rubber all bunched up in the front!  I picked at it from the inside, tried to squish it as far to the front as possible, and I can almost live with it if it were to come to me losing my $15 KC if I have to return them (considering I'd only get $25 back for them, minus the KC = $10...).

Has anyone ever encountered a defective product that would take them below the KC threshold, and will likely be out of stock in-store and online (about to go check kohls.com)?  Should I call Kohls or go in store?   Will they do their best to get me a correctly-made pair of those sneakers?

I just got me sneakers today and tried on the right one....PERFECT.  Tried on the left one.... and the inside of the shoe at the toe has a clump of rubber all bunched up in the front!  I picked at it from the inside, tried to squish it as far to the front as possible, and I can almost live with it if it were to come to me losing my $15 KC if I have to return them (considering I'd only get $25 back for them, minus the KC = $10...).

Has anyone ever encountered a defective product that would take them below the KC threshold, and will likely be out of stock in-store and online (about to go check kohls.com)?  Should I call Kohls or go in store?   Will they do their best to get me a correctly-made pair of those sneakers?

In my past experience if i return in store i ask for kohls credit so i dnt lose my KC my store lets me :)

• Like 1

In my past experience if i return in store i ask for kohls credit so i dnt lose my KC my store lets me :)

True.  Yes, I have heard of that...  But I reeeeeeeeally needed new sneakers and I doubt I'd get a similar deal..... Although, anything remotely close and having $75 KC to use next week, and only a Boxed Calendar currently on the list, that might not be a bad way to spend it.  I refuse to pay over $40 for sneakers, though.  Only 1/2 size up & down are still available online :(

Kohls is about to send me into a straight jacket. The one item that I ordered sunday night and didnt get yet is STILL in fufillment 5 nights later!!!! They insist theres no need to worry its still coming.

I feel your pain. There's been absolutely no movement on my order from Sunday night/Monday AM either. I was assured they were coming and I would keep my earned KC but honestly I'm skeptical at this point. Everything I've ordered from Best Buy, Target, Macy's, Amazon and even Vera Bradley has shipped already.

I'm spending mine too I think. Gonna wait until December is officially here so I can use mine along with my $10 birthday reward. Eyeing shoes this time around.

I think im going to spend mine on a quilted jacket that i went back and forth on but only if we get free shipping. otherwise i have to go in the store and find SOMETHING big pain since theres nothing else left i need and the jackets not in store.

I think im going to spend mine on a quilted jacket that i went back and forth on but only if we get free shipping. otherwise i have to go in the store and find SOMETHING big pain since theres nothing else left i need and the jackets not in store.

Does your store have an order kiosk? I'm pretty sure you get free shipping automatically if you order from that. I was able to use a coupon as well when paying. I don't know about using KC with the kiosk but I can't imagine that you would not be able to.

• Like 2

Does your store have an order kiosk? I'm pretty sure you get free shipping automatically if you order from that. I was able to use a coupon as well when paying. I don't know about using KC with the kiosk but I can't imagine that you would not be able to.

It does I could try that though if timings like november we should have an mvc by tuesday. i think novembers came out around the first or maybe it was the 6th. too many deals to remember lol

A few things from my first order are still missing. There's tracking numbers issued,but they come up as invalid.

But, they haven't charged me for any of it. at all. I had a pending charge, but it's gone from my account. Very weird. Has anyone else been charged?

Edited by dbell1

A few things from my first order are still missing. There's tracking numbers issued,but they come up as invalid.

But, they haven't charged me for any of it. at all. I had a pending charge, but it's gone from my account. Very weird. Has anyone else been charged?

More than likely those items have been canceled. :(

One of my orders was missing an item on Saturday when it was delivered, two other items were cancelled, I have an order with 4 other items being delivered tomorrow, and I got 4 items that say they are still in fulfillment that don't show tracking numbers or anything.