Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Crazy that today's prices were different in store and online... We ended up ordering online in the store and hanging out at the mall longer than expected. Picked up the projector and used the 15% off coupon. Hadn't planned on getting it or is have ordered earlier [emoji3]

Crazy that today's prices were different in store and online... We ended up ordering online in the store and hanging out at the mall longer than expected. Picked up the projector and used the 15% off coupon. Hadn't planned on getting it or is have ordered earlier [emoji3]

This is because Kohls.com is honoring the BF ad sale prices and reflected when shopping online.  In-store is just at the regular or normal sale prices (which is why you can't go in and buy the TVs / XBox / etc. today).  Buying online gets you the BF prices; regardless of in-store pickup or shipping.  I have a feeling they hadn't anticipated the in-store pickup aspect so much.

My Friday order has fully shipped (and almost entirely arrived).

My Sunday night order has recently fully shipped. Yay!

And just placed another order today with DW using my KC from Friday's order; spent $56 more ($retail over $250) and earned another $15 KC ($75 total now to use next week).

Should I be worried?  My 17 item order placed yesterday morning is still "In Fulfillment".  I received the Kohls cash though.  This is the first time I've shopped online for BF so I'm not sure what to expect.  

Go into your Order Details for that order where it lists each item.  This will show you the status of each and some of them may have already shipped.  The order status won't change to COMPLETE until every item has shipped, so it might just be an item or two holding it up.

Oh I know only time all year mine are that cheap lol. They shipped though so I'm good just concerned about my vest and losing my kohls cash. Update I recommend getting with kohls live chat I just did and they were able to tell me my vest is in packing right now and will be shipped out today.

Edited by Tigger97498

All of my items are in transit and on the way. First two packages expected to arrive today (on FedEx vehicle for delivery, according to tracking info). The rest are all scheduled to arrive sometime between Friday and Tuesday, but as long as they all come in, I'll be a happy camper. This was my first time ordering BF stuff from Kohl's online, so I'm just overly anxious to see everything actually make it to my door. lol

Well, got two of my packages delivered today but I won't be able to get them till Monday bcause my apartment office closed early today without any sort of notification to us. Boo hiss... I called FedEx and am having them stop the packages due here Fri and Saturday at the local FedEx location, so I can actually go get them. Ha.

Go into your Order Details for that order where it lists each item.  This will show you the status of each and some of them may have already shipped.  The order status won't change to COMPLETE until every item has shipped, so it might just be an item or two holding it up.

That is what I checked.  Each of my 17 items still says "In Fulfillment".  This isn't looking good..............