Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Same here I wouldnt have saved what I did if not for everyone sharing that the 20% was still working so thanks you guys ROCK!!! i am really excited to get my order. Now I have to figure out whats left to spend my kohls cash on later lol!!!!!!

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 2

on th phone fighting for kohls cash. only got 45 and should have been 60. she is insisting kohls cash is only $10.  ugh

tell her to cancel your order and and reorder it with one more item thats what i did when it didnt kick over to $30 for spending $102 after tax. They had the nerve to tell me you couldnt earned two kohls cash for one order. I showed them lol!!!!

Edited by Tigger97498

yeah i think they drag it on just so they cant cancel half the time. They did that to me last week and my order went right back to the store (I also reordered it how I needed it to be ordered). Tonight i made sure to tell the guy to hurry so that the cancel window wouldnt close lol!!!

Edited by Tigger97498

Tried ordering at about 2am EST. The Ninja system price had not dropped yet. Just placed my order a few minutes ago. LOVE20, WEGET20 and HOME10 are not valid anymore. SAVINGS and TURKEY15 are. Was able to order the Ninja System and the Samsung soundbar. The soundbar was $4 more than the in-store doorbuster price. Figured I would eat the $4 for the piece of mind knowing I got it. 215 points and $60 Kohls Cash.

Oh and anyone know why I could not ship my order to my PO BOX??? It would not let me ship the Ninja System to it. The soundbar it would.

I placed my order at 11:52 pm MST. I was able to use code LOVE2SAVE for 20% off and received my $30 in Kohl's cash at 2:36 am.

My total came to $111 with tax. The only thing that was, no sale, no coupon, was the Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette. (It's considered a prestige brand.) It was $42, so I kinda look at it as getting it for $27 or even $12 because of Kohl's Cash! My BFF's teen daughter will LOVE it!!!

Ugh. This is beginning to be a nightmare. Two orders cancelled. Something to do with shipping and billing addresses. Was on the phone twice with CS (very helpful and courteous BTW) and they can't figure out why the order will not go through. Shipping and billing addresses are fine. On hold with the card CS now. Will probably be a while.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Ugh. This is beginning to be a nightmare. Two orders cancelled. Something to do with shipping and billing addresses. Was on the phone twice with CS (very helpful and courteous BTW) and they can't figure out why the order will not go through. Shipping and billing addresses are fine. On hold with the card CS now. Will probably be a while.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Thats why I keep checking mine as long as it says in fulfillment. I dont THINK it will be cancelled but you never know with black friday

Thats why I keep checking mine as long as it says in fulfillment. I dont THINK it will be cancelled but you never know with black friday

My issue ended up being an older card number stored. But doesn't make sense because I placed an order last week and it went through just fine. Didn't get a new card since then. Oh well I updated my card info and order went through just fine. Bad thing is I had to make two orders because the Ninja system would not ship to a PO Box. I wanted as little as possible to ship to my physical address.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

First order went great, second order I wanted to ship to my son in Washington state not so so great. I only wanted 2 items and the shipping was outrageous, and I could not find a free shipping code. Kohls should offer free shipping to kohls charge customers this time of year.

• Like 1