Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

its the first time non-elite members have gotten an early sale but we all got an email today just like elite members got yesterdaybpr did you have to do anything special? or were you able to just click the link and it showed the sale price for you? im constantly refreshing right now lol

Actually this isn't the first time, they have done early access for Core members in years past. The only requirement was to be a MBB member.

Interesting...prices changed back to normal. But the weird part is the interactive ad; most of the items disappeared! The ones still there, like games and movies, show sale price until you click them; then back to regular price.

Front page TVs are missing and such.

Picking random items....some change....some don't.

You can search, but it's best to interact with the ad. Just click the item and follow the next link to it; currently showing sale prices in ad, but when you to the product page....price is normal.

Yeah, but my prices reverted back...they wouldn't need to IMO.

Try this...go to BB's front page.

Click the button 'Shop the Deals'. Then click items interested in. There are some movies showing sale prices.

Under 'Steal Early Deals Now'

ive tried several items including the $299 Dell laptop and nope nothing is at sale price except those movies that have been like that since sunday

Ok so this page is where I need to be to see the prices change? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/black-friday/pcmcat225600050002.c?id=pcmcat225600050002

That page has been there for a week....I see no diffrences in it.

That's what bpr is saying, yes. But, we've had that page available all day and there's nothing new on there.  I think you should be able to just go to the item and refresh to see the new price when it changes.