Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

When ordering an item on-line that offers a free BestBuy gift card, how soon do they send you the e-gift card code? Do they wait for the item to be shipped? Thanks =)

i would say most likely as they wouldnt want to give you a gift card for an item that you wont get or could just cancel afterwards

This Samsung Blu-ray player is already showing at BF price for me (no I'm nowhere close to elite)...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-bd-h6500-za-streaming-4k-upscaling-3d-wi-fi-built-in-blu-ray-player-black/3834093.p?id=1219093972026&skuId=3834093

i see $87.99 your right its BF price and im not elite either

ok I added it to the online tracker so others can get in on the deal if its on their list. if you see more please say something

Edited by riven3d
  • Like 1

I just did a test run just to make sure everything is good lol I got this when trying to change the quantity of the laptop from 1 to 2, I need 2 now I have to make 2 orders and hope they dont cancel one of them

This item has a quantity limit of 1 per order. Please enter a new quantity for this item.

lol. 2 $140 laptops??

i'm not even sure if any of my items will be on early access.

ya my DD wants one and so does my mother. its that or get that one and the chromebook for $100 but I need 2 total, chromebook isn't appealing compared to the laptop

That will be interesting to see. I've never heard of this. Where does the info come from?

its the first time non-elite members have gotten an early sale but we all got an email today just like elite members got yesterday

bpr did you have to do anything special? or were you able to just click the link and it showed the sale price for you? im constantly refreshing right now lol

• Like 1

Probably a mistake, lol. Something similar happened a few years back. It will be interesting to see the outcome.

ya that mistake was different it was the elite sale that some regular members got the email for. I remember that, this is different it even has a different date than the elite one did

I'm looking one last time. Some things never changed prices. Cinderella bluray was $27 all day and Amazon Fire tablets were $49.

Maybe Best Buy is trying to get more sales by inviting people early who might be in line somewhere else on Thursday?

I'm looking one last time. Some things never changed prices. Cinderella bluray was $27 all day and Amazon Fire tablets were $49.

Maybe Best Buy is trying to get more sales by inviting people early who might be in line somewhere else on Thursday?

im looking for a couple games WWE 2k16 and Super Smash Bros but the laptop is my main thing