Staples Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

i hope so the possiblity of this computer not being online is stressing me out cuz then we have to redo the friday gameplan and figure out how early we need to be in line. i'm not going to put the cart before the horse yet though its still early. Brib ok GOOD thats what i was unsure about so that makes me feel a lot better.

Edited by Tigger97498

I would say it's not looking good for your desktop...

My External HD says $39.99 in the ad, $49.99 on the home page, and comes up as $59.99 or $69.99 for the actual item (depending on color).  I still have a chance with this, but who knows when...

I didn't expect the reams of paper & mcafee total protection to be online, and don't appear to be at this time.

That might be all we get; what you see there...

if it is Staples will be on my do not shop their black friday sales list!!!!!!!!!! i am glad i decided against that external because I very nearly was going to buy it too wouldve been even more mad.

Check your desktop!!!!

Whole bunch just changed.

.....Hmmmm, so they sort of changed; just not quite all the way through adding to your cart.  But might give you a sense if it's going to be online...

what the heck are they waiting for? i mean wasting hours to save a few bucks is not worth it in principle, but i guess a little fun

it seems this year bestbuy got its act together and started the sale early with a lot of items on at the same time, not like they used to.  it beat staples to the punch.

Edited by jmecherul
  • Like 1

Yes.  If you're looking for a particular item, please add it to your cart and you should see the price correct there.  I'm in the middle of updating the tracker, but I have to add each item to my cart for verification, so if it's not on the tracker try it yourself because I may not have gotten to that item yet.

well had to order the computer again my credit card denied the charge because of being unsure if it was me making the purchase 9I guess because it was so large and I made so many charges this week lol. Staples still says in process so hopefully i dont get two computers. my card company says they denied the charge on the first one so i shouldnt. Almost feel like waiting up incase they deny this one.

well had to order the computer again my credit card denied the charge because of being unsure if it was me making the purchase 9I guess because it was so large and I made so many charges this week lol. Staples still says in process so hopefully i dont get two computers. my card company says they denied the charge on the first one so i shouldnt. Almost feel like waiting up incase they deny this one.

my cc did that to me the other day as well i had ordered a playstation 4 system from Target, got it cleared up and was able to place my order just fine the 2nd time

ok, I just placed my order via visacheckout and got an extra $25 off $100, I think it only works if 1st time using visame with staples..also found a 10 off of 30 code but didnt testt because I found after, code: 98942

after rebate I'll have paid 43$ roughly for shredder, 2*128 usb drives and 12ct shredder lubrication sheets

Edited by tinkrbel