Staples Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

ok my biggest concern is that my desktop wont be online but if most laptops are that i ASSUME the same would be held true for the desktops. If not im in trouble because its my Christmas present from mom and its the best one i have seen for that price.

Edited by Tigger97498

Not yet.  Tonight.  And even then, it won't be all... Some in-store offers will never go online.  The sale officially starts tonight (midnight EST), but some items were already at the BF price; you can see those in the Tracker.

i was talking about the prices in the tracker.  the tracker says available at the BF price, yet the staples website does not show that price yet.  something is funky.

i was talking about the prices in the tracker.  the tracker says available at the BF price, yet the staples website does not show that price yet.  something is funky.

I'll go back through the items marked as available at BF prices.  There were dozens of items earlier this week that were at that BF price, so they were made available.  Staples may have changed them back before officially being live tonight.  Is there a particular item, or just all of them?

I'll go back through the items marked as available at BF prices.  There were dozens of items earlier this week that were at that BF price, so they were made available.  Staples may have changed them back before officially being live tonight.  Is there a particular item, or just all of them?

I was looking at the PNY memory sticks and they are off by about 3 to 5 dollars.

I was looking at the PNY memory sticks and they are off by about 3 to 5 dollars.

Ok I looked and you are correct they have been removed from the tracker hopefully we can get the rest of items verified again soon

I added them the other day as they were Black Friday price so maybe the sale ended

Thanks I will be up too settling alarm for 1150 since staples hits at midnight eastern and bestbuy one Eastern

i will be around since all the store i will shop at online break between 1-3 if you see things in the tracker during that time it will be from me and hopefully others if they are awake