Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

VERY disappointed in this ad. There is nothing in this Ad that makes me want to get in line early. Since a majoirty of you believe this ad stinks, I have a sense that maybe there is something else coming out. Also, what else is not that clear is the hours. Will they close early? Will there be a seperate sale for Friday?

Thoughts on the laptops? Looking for one for my 8 year old. I like the one on the back page just because it's a touchscreen and one hour guarantee.

I got this laptop last year for my almost 10 year old and it has been great.  He uses it for school and Minecraft.  The touchscreen has been very helpful.  I would recommend for that age.

I got this laptop last year for my almost 10 year old and it has been great. He uses it for school and Minecraft. The touchscreen has been very helpful. I would recommend for that age.

Thanks! I'm definitely thinking about it... Her Xbox 360 isn't working now though so I don't know what to do... Xbox one or laptop lol

I checked the ones on the site and the "before" price matches the wireless ones. The wired beats normally run about a $100 cheaper

Yes, they are cheaper on Walmart.com, but MSRP on wireless is $379.95, MSRP on wired is $299.95. More than likely they have printed the MSRP. That's regular price everywhere else. Gotta make it look like an amazing deal.....

Edit: if you have any questions about something your interested in you can click on the item in the ad in app and it will bring up the details. Most item details are available there.

Edited by Kim3498

Yes, they are cheaper on Walmart.com, but MSRP on wireless is $379.95, MSRP on wired is $299.95. More than likely they have printed the MSRP. That's regular price everywhere else. Gotta make it look like an amazing deal.....

Edit: if you have any questions about something your interested in you can click on the item in the ad in app and it will bring up the details. Most item details are available there.

Did as you suggested and the description says connectivity: wired. :(

Boooooo. Saved me 30 seconds and 4 or 5 clicks doing it myself. I almost "Liked" your post, but couldn't do it because I don't like it at all.... Lol. I really wanted them to be wireless!

Lol. Sorry. I must be the only person who wanted them to be wired. My DS17 is not happy with the reception of his wireless so he ask for wired this time.....

Lol. Sorry. I must be the only person who wanted them to be wired. My DS17 is not happy with the reception of his wireless so he ask for wired this time.....

Hmmm.  Making me rethink this, then.  Maybe it's good to have the wired.  I wonder if it's due to interference of other devices, or maybe a slightly defective pair.  I doubt that Beats could live up to their name with major issues with reception on their wireless models.  It's really hard to pass up the deal on these (and actually from Dick's Sports $20 cheaper, but 1-hour guarantee at WM, if necessary).

Hmmm. Making me rethink this, then. Maybe it's good to have the wired. I wonder if it's due to interference of other devices, or maybe a slightly defective pair. I doubt that Beats could live up to their name with major issues with reception on their wireless models. It's really hard to pass up the deal on these (and actually from Dick's Sports $20 cheaper, but 1-hour guarantee at WM, if necessary).

I don't know, but I can tell you my wireless power beats do the same thing. It's maddening to be working out to a nice beat and turn your head the opposite direction of my phone and lose connection until I turn my head back looking ahead or to the direction my phone is in. I don't think his is quiet as bad but he's impatient. Lol.

I noticed the ones at Dick's too. They have them on the website, so I wonder if they will be online too?

Edited by Kim3498

I don't know, but I can tell you my wireless power beats do the same thing. It's maddening to be working out to a nice beat and turn your head the opposite direction of my phone and lose connection until I turn my head back looking ahead or to the direction my phone is in. I don't think his is quiet as bad but he's impatient. Lol.

I noticed the ones at Dick's too. They have them on the website, so I wonder if they will be online too?

My fingers will be crossed tightly... :)