Contest: Discuss Black Friday @ Win an iPad Air 2 Tablet!

Brad

Every year I say I am going to get on here earlier, and every year I wait until November. When will I learn?? Thanks for all you do, Brad. So excited for Black Friday! Even when I don't find anything I need to get for my family, I volunteer for a local angel tree group so we can shop and stretch donated funds a lot farther and make sure area kids have an awesome Christmas!

There are some decent TV deals I think it's the margins getting so tight on what they make on these things that the prices can only get so low before it just doesn't make sense to even sell it. They are all in business to stay in business. Selling at a loss does not equal good business as someone else here said once (can't remember who) just as Circuit City how doing that worked out for them.

IPAD Air 2 is the only thing on my Xmas wish list this year since the original iPad that I own & love has a crack in the screen & it's time for an update. I love Black Friday shopping this is the only Black Friday website I visit daily.

So after doing surveys, cashing in coke points and using the walmart savings catcher, I think I'm doing pretty well with shopping on BF.

$25 Best Buy

$41 Amazon (forgot how I got that extra $1)

$40 Walmart (a little over that actually.

Now if sudden expenses wouldn't pop up, I could use it on stuff I wanted.  Instead I might have to buy other stuff.  I guess I'll just have to pawn some other stuff.  Oh well, it give me a reason to unload some stuff for cash.

So after doing surveys, cashing in coke points and using the walmart savings catcher, I think I'm doing pretty well with shopping on BF.

$25 Best Buy

$41 Amazon (forgot how I got that extra $1)

$40 Walmart (a little over that actually.

Now if sudden expenses wouldn't pop up, I could use it on stuff I wanted.  Instead I might have to buy other stuff.  I guess I'll just have to pawn some other stuff.  Oh well, it give me a reason to unload some stuff for cash.

And here I was excited about my $10 in my Savings Catcher!  LOL.  :)

And here I was excited about my $10 in my Savings Catcher!  LOL.   :)

I do the bulk of my grocery shopping there as its the closest store around.  There is another grocer but I just don't like them.  This has been accumulating for the last year so I've saved up just for these sales.