Contest: Discuss Black Friday @ Win an iPad Air 2 Tablet!

Brad

Can't wait for Black Friday! My oven just went out two weeks ago, tried replacing baking element-didn't fix it-now looking for a deal on Black Friday for a new oven.  Not the shopping I was wanting to do on my favorite shopping day of the year, but gotta have an oven. LOL Any idea on deals for ovens?

So looking forward to Black Friday 2015 happening and with hopes that most stores actually Open on "Black Friday" this year and Not on Thanksgiving.  It's getting earlier and earlier every year!  :trampolin  Thanks for the great prize incentive too for all the posts!

I used to love shopkick but they keep decreasing the amount of points you can get individually and also many of the walk in stores have either turned off their detectors or they aren't working. Can't get any Macy's walk in points at all.  So either shopkick is doing it or the stores are. This will be my last year trying to get any points.  But looking forward to Christmas Shopping

I can't believe I'm already a month late to the game this year. It's pretty much halftime already and I haven't even found my seat yet. I will now associate the beginning of black Friday with school starting, now that I have kiddos starting in Kindergarten.

So excited for another Black Friday. I ordered one of the Gotta Deal.com sweatshirts last year and it was a bit late getting to me but I'm really excited to be able to wear it this year when I go out shopping. Several people commented on the saying on the back of it, "if I'm in front of you, I probably got your door buster," when I wore it during the holidays.