Official Black Friday VIDEO GAMES Discussion Thread

Brad

awww boo! I seen it on Amazon for 34.99 this morning, and was going to see how much it was on bf and it showed up as 28 when i clicked it! oh well still a good deal! :)

Buy from Amazon and then cancel from WM.  Usually this quickly, it's a trivial cancellation.

Has anyone heard any more about the Xbox at Target coming with a larger gift card. Trying to plan out my strategy this weekend

I have not, but I will go in this weekend and see if I can talk to them again. Honestly I hope you can get it online...I really don't want to be there at 6pm on Thursday. (Not because I want to leave my family - it's just me and my dog for the holiday, but I HATE crowds with a passion!)

I just saw that the Splatoon amiibos  are available on Amazon right now for $34.98.  :)

Ok. So I got Splatoon via FedEx yesterday, after ordering through Jet.com for $28 bucks. Thuis was a great deal. Now, I want to get my daughter the 3-pack of Splatoon Amiibo figures-Inkling Girl, Inkling boy and the green squid. Anyone seen this under $40-50 yet? I've tried Amazon, eBay, Wal-Mart, Target. Most brick and mortar stores are out of it, and online prices can get up in the hundreds.

ok I just pulled the trigger and bought the Playstation 4 Star Wars bundle for $349 at Target minus 10% off using the code List today only. with tax it cost me $337 not bad and its one less thing i dont have to worry about getting or trying to get on Black Friday

now the other story, my CC company decided to flag the charge as fraud so I had to confirm it was me actually making the purchase. oh god I hope i dont have this issue when I try to make another large purchase with that same card at Best Buy when their sale goes live, im gonna be pissed if that is the reason i miss out on the deals there.

Edited by riven3d

Can someone please walk me through how to do this.  I don't have Target close to me, so I've never taken advantage of Cartwheel, but I want to buy Lego Dimensions and stack coupons. 

LIST gives you 10% off and if you send a text you get an additional 100% off, correct?  And then I would save 5% with my Red Card.

Where do I enter all the codes?  I have to do this in the store, right? 

It should come out to be around $55, but I want to make sure I do it all right. 

Can someone please walk me through how to do this.  I don't have Target close to me, so I've never taken advantage of Cartwheel, but I want to buy Lego Dimensions and stack coupons. 

LIST gives you 10% off and if you send a text you get an additional 100% off, correct?  And then I would save 5% with my Red Card.

Where do I enter all the codes?  I have to do this in the store, right? 

It should come out to be around $55, but I want to make sure I do it all right. 

List code was for online only and it was only good yesterday, Cartwheel only works in store

the text code gives you 10% off, and cartwheel 35% off, and 5% off with your Red Card

i think for the text you just show them it and they enter the code into the register, not sure as I didnt use it didn't know about it when i had bought mine

What are the chances the Wii U will be online at Walmart, Target or Toyrus? That is the ONLY thing I need to get, besides the little things. 

i would think chances should be good most people are after the other systems and those will be available online

I was able to get Lego Dimensions for $45.73 including tax!  Well worth the trip to Target!!

Can you price match and then use Cartwheel?  Walmart has it for $84.99.  Is that how you got it so low?

Are there any deals on the fun packs?  I don't see them in the ads or am I missing them?  

Can you price match and then use Cartwheel?  Walmart has it for $84.99.  Is that how you got it so low?

Are there any deals on the fun packs?  I don't see them in the ads or am I missing them?  

There was a 20% off coupon if you texted Toys.  It didn't work with Lego Dimensions, but the cashier manually entered $4 off 5 times, then 35% Cartwheel and 5% Red Card, which brought the total down to $45.37 with tax.  I don't know if you can price match with Cartwheel. 

• Like 1

There was a 20% off coupon if you texted Toys.  It didn't work with Lego Dimensions, but the cashier manually entered $4 off 5 times, then 35% Cartwheel and 5% Red Card, which brought the total down to $45.37 with tax.  I don't know if you can price match with Cartwheel. 

you got a very nice cashier as its not a toy product that's why the coupon wouldn't work

for others if you text GAMER1 to 827438, you will get a coupon for 10% off.

you got a very nice cashier as its not a toy product that's why the coupon wouldn't work

for others if you text GAMER1 to 827438, you will get a coupon for 10% off.

Yeah, I assumed as much, but we couldn't get the GAMER1 code to work, that's why she used TOYS.  It said it wasn't eligible, but she used a calculator to figure out the discount and manually entered $4 off 5 times. 

*Sigh* Wish I went shopping with you!  I never get those types cashiers!