Windows XP Pro SP2 (OEM) batch of 10 with CD's

KuJaX

Hey GottaDeal Members,

I was curious if anyone had a location, off the top of their head, where you can get Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM for a fairly good price for a quantity of 10 with CD's.

I have looked around and many places will give you a good deal for 10 stickers, but will only include one CD. I would need 10 stickers and 10 CD's in around the $110 each price range.

Hmm that's a tough one at $110 that's about $20 less than some of the best OEM prices.

http://www.viosoftware.com/Windows+XP+Professional/

Has them around $131 if you buy a 3 pack or $133 for a single

Have you personally had experience with this company? Although their reseller ratings is good, they have hardly any customer reviews (in the 40's).

Newegg has the OEM SP2 for $145... hrrmmm

Hi Kujax,

Yes I've purchased several software packages including MS Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail, Symantec Corporate 25 User Pack for my company and my personal copy of Win XP Home for the PC I built.

All my experiences were good and their resellerratings was high at the time I purchased those items, not sure what it is at the moment.

Thanks,

C

Yeah still high 9.7 lifetime and 10 over the past 6 months . . . ;)

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1308-p4-s1-d1.html#reviews

I have looked around and many places will give you a good deal for 10 stickers, but will only include one CD. I would need 10 stickers and 10 CD's in around the $110 each price range.

Can you not burn 9 extra cds? If you get a license for 10, it is legal to have 10 cds. If you do not have a cd/dvd burner why not find a friend who does and burn 9 cds. Or try a major library, or university as they sometimes have cd burners. Just a thought.

Can you not burn 9 extra cds? If you get a license for 10, it is legal to have 10 cds. If you do not have a cd/dvd burner why not find a friend who does and burn 9 cds. Or try a major library, or university as they sometimes have cd burners. Just a thought.

Because it isnt professional to give clients a burned copy of a CD. If it was for personal use, then I would go this route (if legal)