Electric Toothbrush

newgirl

If anyone has information on where I can find a good deal on an electric toothbrush (online or instore) I would really appreciate it! I'm not picky about the brand but I would like a nice quality one.

Also, any feedback on a style/ model toothbrush you've used and liked (or didn't!) would be great.

Thanks everyone!

~Rebecca

I have a Braun Oral B older model. It's about 4 years old. It has held up well, but is very loud and has the round brush heads. I bought the Braun Sonic Complete (not Sonicare) for my husband for Christmas. It is much quieter and has the normal looking brush heads. I bought that particular model because it is supposed to be the best model from Braun and cleans as well or better than Sonicare according to my dentist. Costco sells the replacement heads for much less than other stores, and sells the electric toothbrushes for about as much as Kohls or Target on sale from what I have noticed.

Kohls just sent a sale paper to me. From 2-15 to 2-20, their entire stock of dental care items will be 10-25% off, plus you get an additional 15% off if you use your Kohls charge on those days. The Oral B Sonic complete will be 79.99 (not including the 15%) and the Sonicare Elite 7300 will be $99.99 (15% not inc.). The Oral B is normally $109.99 and Sonicare is normally $139.99. The replacement heads are on sale as well, but they are still cheaper at Costco, or if you can get them on sale at Target.