Red Envelope! $50 off ANYTHING! HURRY!

Steakgoddess

Are you serious? I just did it!

I am sorry, this is probably dead now.

It says:

We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. Offer good through March 31, 2006.

This is what I am getting when I click on the link.....

Please accept our special offer of $50 off your next order.* This special one-time-use offer expires March 31, 2006.

As a new RedEnvelope customer, your gift experience is very important to us. Because we did not meet our normally high standards, we appreciate you giving us another chance to demonstrate our exceptional service.

Click on any of the categories below. Your offer will automatically be applied during checkout.

occasion

recipient

shops

business gifts

*Please note: Offer cannot be applied to gift certificates, gifts by the month, or previous or pending purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer is good for a one-time-use only. Limit one per customer. Offer not transferable. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. Offer good through March 31, 2006.

However, it does not apply the code at checkout. Do I have to put in my credit card information and place the order before the 50.00 is credited or will it show up prior to entering the credit card information?

Thanks

However, it does not apply the code at checkout. Do I have to put in my credit card information and place the order before the 50.00 is credited or will it show up prior to entering the credit card information?

Thanks

That's the same thing I was wondering. I don't want to put in my CC info unless I know for sure it will take the $50 off.

On another site I discovered this was a code given to someone who had a problem with a previous order. A ton of people on that site were able to get in before the code cancelled, but when they were checking their order histories, they orders were gone. Several had also gotten emails stating this was a code for a specific person and their orders would not be honored.