T Mobile rebates

mal

I got two cell phones after switching to their 1000 minutes service and was supposed to get $250 rebate. I sent them all the necessary papers in October 2005, never heard from them. On calling, I found that they had moved and lost the papers in transit! I was advised to resend everything. Each time I called, they just asked me resend stuff. Finally when I threatened to take the matter to better business bureau, they sent me note saying all my papers were sent in too late and some stuff was missing! I am so furious. Did anybody get rebates from T mobile? Thanks

Mal:mad:

I got two cell phones after switching to their 1000 minutes service and was supposed to get $250 rebate. I sent them all the necessary papers in October 2005, never heard from them. On calling, I found that they had moved and lost the papers in transit! I was advised to resend everything. Each time I called, they just asked me resend stuff. Finally when I threatened to take the matter to better business bureau, they sent me note saying all my papers were sent in too late and some stuff was missing! I am so furious. Did anybody get rebates from T mobile? Thanks

Mal:mad:

doesn't it take 6-8weeks for the rebates to process? If you sent them in Oct and its Feb of 06, did you photo copy all your papers? Did you record the conversations? Thats why I don't do rebates very tricky, its just a scam to get you to buy the product, why cant they just do a instant savings instead of MIR.