4 Boxes single/duplicate checks $14.99-$17.85 (Disney/Snoopy/Tweety/Sports/etc

noehlp

fyi there's another offer on this site (cant combine offers tho, dang!) for a free 4th box, free custom lettering, & a free special edition upgrade...code is HB7P

edit: i tried patty's code & it's actually even cheaper: it's also good on 2 boxes, & seems to apply to every style they have...for example, i put it in & the sesame street checks come up as $7.42 for 2 boxes of singles, $11.14 for 4 boxes (duplicates are $11.90/$17.85)

fyi there's another offer on this site (cant combine offers tho, dang!) for a free 4th box, free custom lettering, & a free special edition upgrade...code is HB7P

edit: i tried patty's code & it's actually even cheaper: it's also good on 2 boxes, & seems to apply to every style they have...for example, i put it in & the sesame street checks come up as $7.42 for 2 boxes of singles, $11.14 for 4 boxes (duplicates are $11.90/$17.85)

Thats awesome!

Glad I could help!

don't blame the check company... blame the bank .... they are the one's controlling the fee's use to work for another check printing company... some banks range from a 10% upcharge to about 500 %

oh yeah i have no doubt it's the bank, they stink anyway...plus deluxe's site doesnt tell you how much the checks cost, they say to ask the bank