Portabld DVD player

I got 3 of my kids each one for Christmas from Walmart for $70 and I seen they still have them there. The screen is a 6.2" but it is nice. I think it is plenty big! It comes with an adaptor and a rechargeable battery. The brand is Venturer and it is in a purple box. The sound is really crisp too...not at all what I was expecting!

I know you said you were looking for a 7" but I bought 2 of these (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4241688&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A133276%3A133247%3A163985)for my kids for Christmas and they love them. I too was thinking that 6.2" would be a little small but it's really not, and the sound is great. They are also very durable, my 4 yr old lugs his around everywhere and is constantly switching out the dvd's in it. Whatever you do be sure you get a set of headphones to go with it also. I bought the cheapo ones at walmart for $7 and the guy tried to tell me not to get them, they wouldn't work good, get the $30 ones...blah, blah, blah. The cheapos work great.