Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

**closed**Want more coupons?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

#1 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

WHats My function, you ask?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 25, 2006 - 2:19 pm

I have a group of people who pass coupons around. once we've all gone through them and taken what we want, I end up with the rest. I've used them as packing material when sending packages to college students. But I don't send so many packages now that they are all graduating and heading into better paying fields than my own.... So - does anyone want envelopes of coupons? I pull the expires ones, but that is the only claim I can make. I don't have time to sort or track them, or list them out. There tends to be an average of 3 or 4 a month, but no regular schedule... Anyone interested? I'd be willing to mail an envelope on my own stamp, and if, after getting it and going through it, you thought it was helpful, and wanted to do it again we could work something out. But, fair warning, my handwriting is horrible, so address labels would be appreciated. By all means, post questions here, or PM me...

#2 akmom99705  OFFLINE  

akmom99705

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 25, 2006 - 6:19 pm

hey I would love to help you out I have awesome handwritting and would help you any way ... tell me what I would have to do?

#3 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 26, 2006 - 4:22 am

hey I would love to help you out I have awesome handwritting and would help you any way ... tell me what I would have to do?

send me a PM with name and address. I will send out an envelope when I get one. (sent the 1st one out this morning) it will be a first come first serve thing.

I will handle the 1st stamp. If it is helpful, useful, etc, then you could send labels (preadressed envelopes would work too) or whatever you like.

#4 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 26, 2006 - 9:20 am

I've gotten a good response. You guys are great. Hopefully those who recieve these envelopes will post and let people know what they think.

#5 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 31, 2006 - 10:42 am

I have sent out the envelopes to Jgunter and Jbearcbear. I have one to go out tomorrow to Ryka. Let me know if there are any more interested. I've got Kansascity shopper as the only other one on my list.

#6 jgunter83  OFFLINE  

jgunter83

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 31, 2006 - 8:31 pm

I got them today- thank you so much!! I really appreciate them! It was a lot more than i expected..lol

#7 trob67  OFFLINE  

trob67

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 2, 2006 - 7:40 pm

IF you get anymore please send them my way, Thanks, Theresa

#8 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 3, 2006 - 6:23 am

Kansas City Shopper - Your's are going out today. i have a few PM I have yet to get to, but these are a constant thing... so go ahead, Trob, and send me your info

#9 couponladymelroseMA  OFFLINE  

couponladymelroseMA

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 6, 2006 - 9:35 am

i would love some.. email me.. couponladymelroseMA;) :usflag:

#10 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 8, 2006 - 4:04 pm

BravesRule62382, Sqerlygirl, and trob67, you each have an envelope going out in tomorrow's mail.

#11 ryka  OFFLINE  

ryka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 8, 2006 - 4:31 pm

I got mine a couple of days ago. Thanks so much.

#12 bravesrule62382  OFFLINE  

bravesrule62382

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 11, 2006 - 2:44 pm

BravesRule62382, Sqerlygirl, and trob67, you each have an envelope going out in tomorrow's mail.

I got mine today! Thanks so much, I already used some while shopping today.

#13 mmm40  OFFLINE  

mmm40

• 3,196 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 11, 2006 - 4:45 pm

Just a thought, to help you save on postage. How about a coupon chain? We sign up. The order we sign up is the order the chain runs 1st time through as a trial. First person sends out an envelope. The 2nd person take/adds to the envelope and mails it to the next person and so on. Also, due to location being a factor only MFG. coupons would be used. Any thoughts?
:moon: MIRANDA

#14 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 12, 2006 - 3:14 am

Thats what we do here - minus the postage (we pass them, or in-office mail) and we've found that adding to the envelope already going makes people not open it... This way we are positive we haven't seen that particular coupon before.

We've been doing this for about 6 years and worked out the kinks. there are about 3 of us who tend to cut coupons. everyone else on the list just takes... those who cut get first dibs, and then it gets passed to the next person depending on when you joined the list.

The ones I am sending have already made the rounds here. So, I wouldn't want them to head back as a chain. If you take mine and start a chain, I am fine with that. I'd like them to be used. no need for the manufacturers to keep that money.

Just a thought, to help you save on postage. How about a coupon chain? We sign up. The order we sign up is the order the chain runs 1st time through as a trial. First person sends out an envelope. The 2nd person take/adds to the envelope and mails it to the next person and so on. Also, due to location being a factor only MFG. coupons would be used.
Any thoughts?

#15 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 13, 2006 - 3:00 pm

bear with me, Here is the list I have: Mommy2parker erickajay **couponladymelroseMa - need snail mail addy smargaretgriffen lakazasmom duckbrain redstategirl I wanted you all to know I hadn't forgotten you.

#16 sqerlygirl  OFFLINE  

sqerlygirl

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 14, 2006 - 4:23 pm

I received mine...Thanks so much!!!

#17 melhuff  OFFLINE  

melhuff

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 15, 2006 - 6:28 am

Hey..I'd love to join in too...I live in central Illinois (small town of course) and the price of groceries is out of site....thanks!!!!

#18 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 20, 2006 - 10:48 am

Mommy2Parker - Your envelope is going out in tomorrow's mail.

#19 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 21, 2006 - 2:35 pm

Busy day today! Going out in tomorrow's mail is an envelope for: erickajay, smargaretgriffen, duckbrain, redstategirl, and Melhuf Up next simba1974 jkwife **couponladymelroseMa, lakazasmom and priysha - I'll need snail mail addy, or I can't send you anything.

#20 duckbrain  OFFLINE  

duckbrain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2006 - 6:41 am

Thanks! I received my coupons conj!! They were and ARE GOING TO BE very helpful!!! Should i send a SASE for more?! THANKS AGAIN!

#21 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 2, 2006 - 8:43 am

Yes, send a SASE if you want more. I am about out of stamps for this. I have been *way* busy at work (and with my 5 day Pogo pass) and have not done coupon stuff lately. I will try to catch up soon. Glad they were useful

#22 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 3, 2006 - 11:43 am

going out this afternoon are: simba1974 jkwife shawnainky02 priysha I have AKmom left. Anyone else interested? PM me, and I will send you my snail mail addy. All I need is a SASE, and I will send them out.

#23 Priysha  OFFLINE  

Priysha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 4, 2006 - 12:47 pm

Thanks Conj By the way, what is SASE ?

#24 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 4, 2006 - 2:00 pm

Self Addressed Stamp Envelope

Thanks Conj

By the way, what is SASE ?

#25 Priysha  OFFLINE  

Priysha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 8, 2006 - 1:45 pm

Conj, Received your envelope yesterday, Thanks ! Looks like I am going to be able to use some of these. Anyone wants me to send on the ones I do not use ? I am willing send on the envelope to anyone who may be interested.

#26 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,425 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 8, 2006 - 3:10 pm

If you're still doing this I would be interested too.

#27 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 8, 2006 - 4:10 pm

I am asking for SASEs at this point, having forked out the stamps for so long. There is always more coupons coming. PM me if you are interested.

#28 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

• 8,219 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 20, 2006 - 12:31 pm

to date, I have received 3 SASE. All 3 will be in the outgoing mail tomorrow. As I did not keep the envelopes associated w/ any usernames, I will tell you that there is 1 going to The North Pole, 1 to Rockford, IL, and 1 to Chapin SC.

#29 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,425 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 20, 2006 - 4:11 pm

to date, I have received 3 SASE. All 3 will be in the outgoing mail tomorrow. As I did not keep the envelopes associated w/ any usernames, I will tell you that there is 1 going to The North Pole, 1 to Rockford, IL, and 1 to Chapin SC.

Thanks, mine must be the one going to Rockford.

#30 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 3,726 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 21, 2006 - 7:46 am

I would love to join in. Will be pm'ing for info on where to send a SASE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users