Scrabooker's Delight - Large kits (3 of them) start @ $5.97

noehlp

I am also a Creative Memories Consultant, and I don't fault anyone for using scrapbooking supplies they buy in stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael's or even Walmart...yes alot of the stuff is cheaper, but like the other CM Consultant mentioned, the quality is a BIG part here. CM stuff rocks (not just saying this cause I work for the company lol) . Ours is the only stuff I will put in my books, I genuinely love the products and believe in them..if I didn't I wouldn't be doing this. There is the lifetime warranty on this stuff and that is another great thing about it. I have gotten my friends and family into CM and finally have them realizing that while some of the stuff may be a bit more pricey the quality IS better. I don't knock anyone for using anything else, especially if they have more limited funds and don't have the extra $ to spend on books/products. What gets me is some of these people that tell me "your stuff is too expensive" or "that album is how much" and then say they would never spend $30 on an album or whatever, they are the same people that will turn around and spend $30 on a set of candles or something else that only lasts a brief time and have nothing to show for it, whereas with the scrapbooks, you have a lifetime of memories, and THAT is priceless. Any other CM Consultants, you know what I"m talking about lol

have a great weekend!

• 1 month later...

This one is still available:

Scrapbookers Delight @ Shopnbc

K17002 - Scrapbook Album & Refill Kit

NOW $5.97 Was $39.99 Retail $72.00

Shipping & handling: $2.99

Album and Kit Includes:

# 1 12 x 12 Scrapbook Album

# 1 8 x 8 Scrapbook Album

# 1 6 x 6 Scrapbook Album

# 10 12 x 12 Sheet Protectors