Anyone recieve any rebates yet from Black Friday?

Finally, I got almost all my rebates, I shopped only at CC that day. So far I got $15 for my GE phone, $50 for sandisk SD memory, $11 for JVC cassette, $10 for CD Cleaner, $60 for HD, $60 for DVD burner, $80 lexmark printer, $60 for Dlink router, $350 for emachines CPU & monitor. I still wait $30 from western digital (internal HD). It was my first black friday hunting, and I was doing not bad at all, thanks to you folks at gottadeal forum....:)

I'm still awaiting a $10 Hawking CompUSA rebate and from what I've read they're SUPER slow sending rebates. Also waiting for my Staples rebates. A few weeks ago I called Staples and the rep said my rebates were stuck in the system so the guy re-submitted them for me and hopefully I will get them soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Today I received my $20 rebate from my BF purchase of Spy Sweeper software at BB. This was a Mfr's rebate (Webroot) and not a BB rebate. I don't ever remember having to wait 4 months for a rebate I ever submitted. My Symantec software BF rebates came in about two weeks! Symantec has always been very prompt in processing rebates...

If anyone is still waiting for the $200 Olevia 26" LCD TV rebate for the BF offer from Office Depot.... Olevia just added a "rebate status" feature to their Web site.

http://secure.syntaxgroups.com/rebateStatus/rebateStatus.jsp

My check is "Approved", check in processing. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileys/94b40016.gif

I am STILL wating for my $200 check!

• 3 weeks later...

I am STILL wating for my $200 check!

I am still waiting for the $200 rebate... The Web site says it is still being processed!

To make matters worse: the TV is defective, and is now boxed up waiting for UPS to come pick it up. :no:

No TV and no rebate. :no: In 5 days, the TV (and the rebate) will be 5 months old!

I am still waiting for the $200 rebate... The Web site says it is still being processed!

To make matters worse: the TV is defective, and is now boxed up waiting for UPS to come pick it up. :no:

No TV and no rebate. :no: In 5 days, the TV (and the rebate) will be 5 months old!

Ouch! No $200 rebate plus a defective TV has to be really painful. Good luck!:mad:

Still waiting for 3 rebates! I had to resubmit one of them for 'missing purchase date'. Nowhere on the rebate certificate did it ask for purchase date, and it was cleary marked on the rebate receipt that I included.

I make copies of everything I submit, so I just made another copy, sent that in along with the notification card, and circled the purchase date. Hopefully that will suffice. :crossfing

• 2 weeks later...
I have submitted 12 rebates from BF2005 purchases. The total amount is near $400. The last check was received on 2/10. No failure at all. This year I do not need to do any follow up after submission. For BF2004, I e-mailed a couple times and made a couple phone calls in order to get the last couple rebates that finally arrived in April and May last year. Anyway, I have 100% successful rate for the last couple years. The lesson I've learned over the past years is to stay away from some vendors/rebate processor. The best rebate experience are from Staples, Symantec, Rite-Aid, ACE Hardware, and Costco.

I make copies of everything I submit, so I just made another copy, sent that in along with the notification card, and circled the purchase date. Hopefully that will suffice. :crossfing

I ALWAYS make copies of everything, even the ad with the offer (or save the page) and both sides of rebate forms.

Everybody.... Guess what I got in Friday's mail!!!!

The $200.00 rebate check for the Olevia TV I bought on Black Friday! Only took 5 months and a few weeks...

Can I get a "Well it's about time!"???

Now, if I could just get my the replacement TV (the one I bought on B.F. was defective).