PlayStation Vita

HELP!...My 14yr old son has finally added something to his x-mas list and I have no idea if there are any deals out there!  I know absolutely nothing about this PSVita, nor do I know if they are still making these. Can anyone share their experience with it and if they have seen this on sale??? The lowest price I have found is @ target for $199....

Thank you for your help!

The PS Vita is a handheld game console from Sony. It's still being made and I think it was just redone this past summer. It seems to be fairly popular but I can't speak on that personally. As for sales I don't remember seeing any sales on it through BF.

HELP!...My 14yr old son has finally added something to his x-mas list and I have no idea if there are any deals out there!  I know absolutely nothing about this PSVita, nor do I know if they are still making these. Can anyone share their experience with it and if they have seen this on sale??? The lowest price I have found is @ target for $199....

Thank you for your help!

I'm in the market for one of these, too for ds16. There haven't been any sales whatsoever up to this point, so I guess I will head to gamestop to pick up the vita bundle with borderlands 2.