PetSmart.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/online/PetSmart400.png

PetSmart

PetSmart Home Page

PetSmart 6-Page Black Friday Ad Scan

PetSmart Black Friday Ad Item Listing

PetSmart.com Coupons & Discounts

This thread is for discussion of the online Black Friday sale for PetSmart.

Please post any comments, questions and information you have about this sale in this thread.

That's a great things because, most of the web sites that promise "good deals & coupon discounts" end up charging you what they "saved" you on 9.99 shipping, so then often times the " products" you just bought costs wayyyy less that the shipping ;) they are clever !!!

Any ways I have a pet so I need to check out what all they have going on ;) woof woof !!!

Thinking I may order the cats' new tree online (if they have the same one from the ad - looked at it in-store last night) rather than trying to make space for it in my car. Already going to be fitting several pails of Tidy Cats litter in there. A 5'+ tall cat tree on top of it will make things a tight squeeze... lol

We're getting one of the aquariums this year and starting a reef tank. I'm skeptical about buying that online, but may be worth the risk of not getting it; if it arrives broken, they'll replace it and I'll still have gotten the deal (even if it takes a week).

I, too, will have pails of tidy cats and the kids will pick out fancy feast for "kitty".

• Like 1

We have new furry friends this year and one that has been around but doesnt want much. So this will be he first time that I shop Pet Smart on Black Friday.... I love all the deals.  Poor Kitty gets rations, as his food is on sale Friday and I don't want to buy it now...lol.  Dont worry about him... he could live off the fat of the land for a while needbe !  lol 

Many, if not all items, are live!!!!!

Just got my tank & filter.

EDIT:  If you hurry, there's still the 20% off much of the site wide that still applied to my filter; deal expires 11/26, but still applied for me in the last few minutes of said day.

Edited by bribri25

That's really unfortunate!  Sorry to hear that.  I was able to get my aquarium and filter at the advertised price (even $20 more off than advertised) and for in-store pickup.  So far, the process was extremely easy to shop petsmart.com (we'll see how pickup goes, but I'll probably go after the big morning rush when the dust settles - I still have to get Tidy Cat Pails and Fancy Feast).  I guess the easiness is dependent on your item actually being online, though.  Interested to see how many others shop online here today.

The "cheap" multi-level cat trees in their BF ads are often only in-store, so I was prepared for that. Just hoped I might get lucky. lol Last year (and in years past), the crowd at my PetSmart was relatively light, but we were pretty much all after Tidy Cats. It went fast, since there's no limit. Hope you get what you need! (Glad you got your tank!)

The "cheap" multi-level cat trees in their BF ads are often only in-store, so I was prepared for that. Just hoped I might get lucky. lol Last year (and in years past), the crowd at my PetSmart was relatively light, but we were pretty much all after Tidy Cats. It went fast, since there's no limit. Hope you get what you need! (Glad you got your tank!)

Do you remember what the prices might be for the bigger/taller cat trees? I was hoping to get it online since I have to work at 9 am. If it's decent I'll send hubby.

If you're interested in getting a tree, I hope you did make it out to get one (or sent hubby; don't tell him I said that).  They are most definitely a great deal and if you got a scratch-off, there's another $5 saved.  If wittenlover couldn't get it online, I'm guessing not many of them will be.

• Like 1